"Small-market teams deserve an equal shot."-Rick Carlisle

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Knicks average 112PPG, they scored 130 last night :huhldup:
And Pacers had no business going to the 2nd round. They just got lucky that Bucks in the middle of season hired dumbass Doc Rivers who not only brought his poor coaching, but the injury curse as well. Knicks are having serious injury problems also. Rick should just shut up and get his guys motivated to win in Indiana. They are that lucky team that plays multiple injured squads. Every year some team gets lucky like that in the playoffs.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
League didn't want a 2013 repeat when we were supposed to see melo vs bron in the conference finals

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And Pacers had no business going to the 2nd round. They just got lucky that Bucks in the middle of season hired dumbass Doc Rivers who not only brought his poor coaching, but the injury curse as well. Knicks are having serious injury problems also. Rick should just shut up and get his guys motivated to win in Indiana. They are that lucky team that plays multiple injured squads. Every year some team gets lucky like that in the playoffs.
Nah, Pacers played the Bucks 11 times, won 8. Most of those games were with Giannis and/or Dame playing. Styles make fights.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Pacers played the Bucks 11 times, won 8. Most of those games were with Giannis and/or Dame playing. Styles make fights.
I understand what you mean, but what you did in the regular season doesn't guarantee same success. Phoenix swept the Timberwolves in regular season. I don't remember how healthy those teams were, but then the playoffs took a 180 turn. Healthy Giannis with Middleton and their playoff experience + Dame? When games go to crunch time I'd pick those guys over Pacers. Those regular season games, some days one or another team don't even try.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I understand what you mean, but what you did in the regular season doesn't guarantee same success. Phoenix swept the Timberwolves in regular season. I don't remember how healthy those teams were, but then the playoffs took a 180 turn. Healthy Giannis with Middleton and their playoff experience + Dame? When games go to crunch time I'd pick those guys over Pacers. Those regular season games, some days one or another team don't even try.
True but there was real bad blood between Dame and Hali so you gotta think there was motivation there. The one game they won Giannis went crazy and scored like 65.

The bigger issue with the Bucks is they're getting old and Giannis/Dame don't work all that great together. Not a good matchup vs a young team that wants to run up and down and score a bunch

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
True but there was real bad blood between Dame and Hali so you gotta think there was motivation there. The one game they won Giannis went crazy and scored like 65.

The bigger issue with the Bucks is they're getting old and Giannis/Dame don't work all that great together. Not a good matchup vs a young team that wants to run up and down and score a bunch
They are getting old. However Pacers are a fresh team with several guys never being in playoffs before. They have great bench but their team is trying to figure out things in the playoffs. Horrible defense and underwhelming 4th quarter performance. They are learning. They should be better in Indiana.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Play TJ whenever Brunson is on the floor. I guess the refs don’t allow the substitution and it’s their fault for his lack of playing time.

He’s been a Knick killer for as long as I can remember.