2015:
k3eRNr5.png

2018:
I7p1XhH.png

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Good improvement over time, but who was that clown in here who complained about what look to be a 1MM thicker "bezel" on a recent Samsung phone? I think even a website review pointed it out, showing yet again that people get silly over dumb shyt.

Anything 80% or better is perfectly fine.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good improvement over time, but who was that clown in here who complained about what look to be a 1MM thicker "bezel" on a recent Samsung phone? I think even a website review pointed it out, showing yet again that people get silly over dumb shyt.

You know who it was brother:lolbron:

Say his name!!! :mjlol:

SAY HIS NAME!!!!:mjlit:

Martha

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

U should see how reviewers bytch about the IPhone XR’s bezel when that shyt has .mm more bezel than the other X phones. Not even a full mm. Looking at this diagram. The XS and XR have the same screen ratio. Lol. One dumbass reviewer said it reminds him of a phone from 5 years ago and the IPhone 8 and 8plus have smaller bezels. I mean that shyt is straight up delusion.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
U should see how reviewers bytch about the IPhone XR’s bezel when that shyt has .mm more bezel than the other X phones. Not even a full mm. Looking at this diagram. The XS and XR have the same screen ratio. Lol. One dumbass reviewer said it reminds him of a phone from 5 years ago and the IPhone 8 and 8plus have smaller bezels. I mean that shyt is straight up delusion.
It was probably that clown Deiter from the verge. I think I heard him complain about it.

People complaining about straight up bullshyt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Hahaha