Smash or pass: Coli Men Edition, @Bmoregorilla v. @Ness (lil gangsta)

Who u smashin and who u passin?

• Ness

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Bmoregorilla

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Lawd!

2cEI6cICtD54s.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
N/h but I know yall womens see my lil homie @Ness PELs (***** eatin lips)

Don't front on the young #midnightboyz

we bloom late sometimes :mjcry:

We gon put him on the #midnightboyz reggie bush work out plan, get him some facial hair too. just yall wait :ufdup:

better invest now ladies, this is the lowest his stock will be.

LEts be real, @BmoreGorilla out a lot of yall's league, prolly pump and dump you(if he even acknowledges some of yall lesbianonest), while giving you a gift basket and a uber (that you gotta pay for)to get the fukk a way from him. if yall know anything about investing, you buy low, and sell high :mjpls:

My lil homie @Ness tho he perfect for yall. he on the come up, better get in on the ground floor :obama:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
N/h but I know yall womens see my lil homie @Ness PELs (***** eatin lips)

Don't front on the young #midnightboyz

we bloom late sometimes :mjcry:

We gon put him on the #midnightboyz reggie bush work out plan, get him some facial hair too. just yall wait :ufdup:

better invest now ladies, this is the lowest his stock will be.

LEts be real, @BmoreGorilla out a lot of yall's league, prolly pump and dump you(if he even acknowledges some of yall lesbianonest), while giving you a gift basket and a uber (that you gotta pay for)to get the fukk a way from him. if yall know anything about investing, you buy low, and sell high :mjpls:

My lil homie @Ness tho he perfect for yall. he on the come up, better get in on the ground floor :obama:
so basically what you're saying that us coli ladies are too unattractive for the handsome bmoregorilla :patrice:

this is such a backhanded compliment and u just basically shytted on every female poster.....myself included :mjcry: