Toronto

1320771062895.gif~c200

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Off topic...

OP let me ask you a question. This seems to be something unique to black men but what's up with you guys sharing women? This whole "pass" business implies that you would pass her to a friend. I thought men were territorial? This behavior seems to fly in the faces of a millienia of male psychology. Even in the animal world males don't share. So black male culture is even at odds with animal behavior.

Eric dyson actually talked about this "ain't no fun if the homies can't have none" ideology as bordering on proto-homosexual. You're meant to compete with men.

A woman is more inclined to share a man given history and society but you would NEVER hear a woman passing a man on to her girl.

Care to explain?

Ok but. But the Kobe gift implied passed after having possession. But I've seen the sentiment here before quite explicitly and it has always been very strange to me. Like why would a man identify so much with another man that he would want him to have someone he has been with. That type of comraderie between men is kinda gay.

It's gross and as I said it flies In the face of normal male pyschology. I wouldn't expect you to understand that. Where's your dad?

It's the over identification with another male to the point where you are securing sex for them. Why embolden your competition?

Listen, given how women are viewed in the black community than no it isn't too deep. It's part and parcel of Pyscho sexual dysfunction in black male culture.

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

So basically a man enjoys his homies having sex with a woman he has had sex with. That shyt is gay. Sorry.
:lupe: