• Smash

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Tf? No, nikka.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Daps
She looks alot like my sister in law.
Pretty girl.
Especially if she hits the weights and doesnt just straight shed pounds. Like i said when i first saw her, the dude with her better make sure to upgrade his lifestyle too, cause she can shrink down into legit near-dime status, and still have fat-girl personality. It would be a colossal win.
Y'all nikkas gonna answer the question or just gossip?:stopitslime:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas gonna answer the question or just gossip?:stopitslime:
Breh, i already said pass:dahell:In a post before that. Of you said date:francis:Sure, but i would be that weird boyfriend who keeps date portions low and all of our dates would be mad active. I want the 70lbs lighter model.

Shes cute as is, but no smash.

Daps
Breh, i already said pass:dahell:In a post before that. Of you said date:francis:Sure, but i would be that weird boyfriend who keeps date portions low and all of our dates would be mad active. I want the 70lbs lighter model.

Shes cute as is, but no smash.
Damn, must have missed ya post. Mybad:francis:

Wait. So you'd date before you smash? Huh? Isn't that backwards? :what:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Especially if she hits the weights and doesnt just straight shed pounds. Like i said when i first saw her, the dude with her better make sure to upgrade his lifestyle too, cause she can shrink down into legit near-dime status, and still have fat-girl personality. It would be a colossal win.
hop in her DMs and be that motivator she needs breh:ufdup:

this could be a W for you:ufdup: