Daps
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
clearly this needs to be translated, so i'll do it. she put op onto some killa meth. knowing his neophyte lungs having ass went all in, passed out, dreampt he smashed, but really just got his pockets ran by her, her bf and his little brother phung.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
ya'll already know how a playa like me gets down. as ya'll know, i like to use various meats and glazes in the bedroom. i have a plastic tarp over my bed and it rotates and there is a mirror on the ceiling. i also have like 3 glade plugins that will shoot out fresh scents at random intervals throughout the day. what i do is i will pay this local restaurant to let me get some hickory or bourbon glaze and i'll get one of these lil tenderonis in that room and start working on them thighs and legs. by the time i bring the ham or farm-fresh turkey in, i have these hoes singing like mary j blige bros. but ya'll ain't ready for this level of game yet.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
ya'll already know how a playa like me gets down. as ya'll know, i like to use various meats and glazes in the bedroom. i have a plastic tarp over my bed and it rotates and there is a mirror on the ceiling. i also have like 3 glade plugins that will shoot out fresh scents at random intervals throughout the day. what i do is i will pay this local restaurant to let me get some hickory or bourbon glaze and i'll get one of these lil tenderonis in that room and start working on them thighs and legs. by the time i bring the ham or farm-fresh turkey in, i have these hoes singing like mary j blige bros. but ya'll ain't ready for this level of game yet.
kevin-hart-de-niro-o.gif