SMH moms just told me my grandma can go any minute smh

Mystic

All Star
Daps
fukking hate this iPhone cause I typed all of that just for it to have to reload the page. NEVER had that happen on my Android. But anyway last time she went to the hospital we were driving down just to visit(we in Georgia and they in NC so like a 5 hour drive) and my uncle called(he stay with her) and said she was feeling bad and couldn't breathe, when the ambulance came she was looking and acting decent enough to not feel like damn it’s bad and everything checked out fine I forget what she had but nothing worrisome at all. Apparently they(the doctors) were making it a much bigger deal than what it was but they were just overdoing it(I ain’t know that at least I don’t remember them telling me that). Anyway that was like a year ago and a couple of days ago she was having chest pains and they took another ambulance ride and she had a mild heart attack but apparently they were overdoing it again as she didn’t have one and it was just penumonia and a uti. Moms just told me she could go at any minute and the thing is I’ll regret it but won’t let it get to me as you keep going forward, you can’t let past regrets make you make future regrets but like 1-2 months ago I made a thread saying call your grandparents because they old and can go at any moment and my grandma on my dads side is 93 and she on the tube and shyt 10000% skinner than she used to be and none of the grandkids will call but me and that’s some hoe ass shyt. She was recently in the hospital)my dad called today and she back in idk for what I didn’t ask but the last time I texted my sister to call her and she like I called her yesterday like she not 93 smh. Anyway I made that thread months ago saying call your grandparents cause they getting older and could die any minute at their age and yet I still haven’t called my grandmother on my moms side after knowing the hospital number and room and after my mom asked if I called and told me to call after I said I didn’t smh. In the past 10 years I only recently started to call the one on my dad side and it’s only been maybe 30 times the past year my moms grandma I only talk to her when I’m down there which is only a few times a year and maybe like 5-6 times on the phone smh. Had a dream I kept putting off calling my grandma on my dads aide(I tell myself to call everyday and even when I’m off work cause I don’t work that day with nothing to do all day but I always put it off cause I’m lazy a lot) and she died before I could call her within that week and still only spoke to her maybe 3-4 times since and my moms grandma maybe once since smh and that’s been almost like 1-2 months ago

Daps
Call your grandma, brother.

One of the things that will forever haunt me in my life is that i didn't call my great grandmother one last time before she passed in 2016.

My mother told me to, same as yours is telling you. And I was in denial because I was really close to my great grandma. I was young and stupid and was trying to convince myself that she would be here longer.

It tore me apart when she passed and I had to wonder if she was disappointed in me for not calling her.

Please. Call your grandma. You don't want that regret and "what if" hanging over you for the rest of your life.

Mystic

All Star
Daps

One of the things that will forever haunt me in my life is that i didn't call my great grandmother one last time before she passed in 2016.

My mother told me to, same as yours is telling you. And I was in denial because I was really close to my great grandma. I was young and stupid and was trying to convince myself that she would be here longer.

It tore me apart when she passed and I had to wonder if she was disappointed in me for not calling her.

Please. Call your grandma. You don't want that regret and "what if" hanging over you for the rest of your life.
I mean apparently she can't be talked to idk or what but like I said before you can't let past regrets make you miss out on pass successes. Thinking too much on the past and you lose out on money moves or relationship moves and yeah imma speak to both when I can

Mystic

All Star
Daps

Real talk I love you brothers thats some real shyt I got a few stacks when I quit bullshytting the next couple months just off the love no ru Paul side no I started saying the no p Diddy at work before nikkas online and now I don't even say it cause it sound like I got it from other nikkas pause but I kinda say sh... I say things so I have to do them so I don't have to make another repent to YAH when I don't got to :yeshrug:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
fukking hate this iPhone cause I typed all of that just for it to have to reload the page. NEVER had that happen on my Android. But anyway last time she went to the hospital we were driving down just to visit(we in Georgia and they in NC so like a 5 hour drive) and my uncle called(he stay with her) and said she was feeling bad and couldn't breathe, when the ambulance came she was looking and acting decent enough to not feel like damn it’s bad and everything checked out fine I forget what she had but nothing worrisome at all. Apparently they(the doctors) were making it a much bigger deal than what it was but they were just overdoing it(I ain’t know that at least I don’t remember them telling me that). Anyway that was like a year ago and a couple of days ago she was having chest pains and they took another ambulance ride and she had a mild heart attack but apparently they were overdoing it again as she didn’t have one and it was just penumonia and a uti. Moms just told me she could go at any minute and the thing is I’ll regret it but won’t let it get to me as you keep going forward, you can’t let past regrets make you make future regrets but like 1-2 months ago I made a thread saying call your grandparents because they old and can go at any moment and my grandma on my dads side is 93 and she on the tube and shyt 10000% skinner than she used to be and none of the grandkids will call but me and that’s some hoe ass shyt. She was recently in the hospital)my dad called today and she back in idk for what I didn’t ask but the last time I texted my sister to call her and she like I called her yesterday like she not 93 smh. Anyway I made that thread months ago saying call your grandparents cause they getting older and could die any minute at their age and yet I still haven’t called my grandmother on my moms side after knowing the hospital number and room and after my mom asked if I called and told me to call after I said I didn’t smh. In the past 10 years I only recently started to call the one on my dad side and it’s only been maybe 30 times the past year my moms grandma I only talk to her when I’m down there which is only a few times a year and maybe like 5-6 times on the phone smh. Had a dream I kept putting off calling my grandma on my dads aide(I tell myself to call everyday and even when I’m off work cause I don’t work that day with nothing to do all day but I always put it off cause I’m lazy a lot) and she died before I could call her within that week and still only spoke to her maybe 3-4 times since and my moms grandma maybe once since smh and that’s been almost like 1-2 months ago
My condolences breh. Just try to remember 93 yrs old man she lived a good full life. Yall(u, ur siblings, parents/aunts/uncles etc) are her legacy. She lives on through yall. Just live ya best in her name. Cause some day its gone be us in that hospital bed. Leave no regrets behind man.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Update fukk you nikkas cause why not actually that ain't Jesus approved so peace and blessings to y'all and most high and the most high before cause don't get it fukked up, you nikkas in no way shape or form fukking with that man he CREATED HIMSELF

Anyway the grandma above she gotta get surgery and she wanna be resuscitated and it was supposed to be today but no call or text I guess it's going/went fine. My other grandma my dad called like idk when maybe Sunday the day I had to go to the hospital and she was in the hospital but he ain't say it was nothing serious. Now they saying she needs to be put on life support and everybody but the person who can decide shyt is like nah. Crazy thing is another family member like 2-3 years ago put her on the do not resuscitate list and ain't tell nobody so you know there was drama there but I'm good. I was telling jokes at work to hide the pain but I'm good. nikkas ain't gonna catch crying my eyeballs out at work again :ufdup:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Tried to make a dedication song(they both still here) to both of them but I just get chocked up hearing the hook in my head :mjcry: And my grandfather on my mom's side died from Stage 4 cancer(he was throwing up blood and they took him to the hospital and that's when we all found out) and not a single tear was let out but I can already tell eventually hit different :mjcry:

Last edited: