smh @ sneaker prices

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Wears SBs, $100+ Nikes, Jordans, and Vans, etc...Vans go hard. fukk the bullshyt. nikkas cant dress saying otherwise.:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
But for really though, I feel like yall talking shyt on shoe prices are the types who'd rather take the bus because its cheaper than having a car. And eat imitation Frosted Flakes

:heh: at the nikkas comparing buying some kicks.to.having a car. Being the same bummy ass niccas with the $300 J taking the bus or asking for rides. Yall nikka need to save that money for.a car down payments. Unless yall spending.that shyt.on.some.clean ass loafers or dress shoes yall nikkas lost

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Wears SBs, $100+ Nikes, Jordans, and Vans, etc...Vans go hard. fukk the bullshyt. nikkas cant dress saying otherwise.:umad:

so your saying somebody can't dress because they don't wanna rock some cac skateboarding shoes :sitdown:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
one of my best friends has been complaining about not having enough money due to paying for dorms and classes. Talking about how car repairs are killing him and he needs rides because he dont wanna pay for gas. One week later this nikka is telling me about how he camped outside the mall to wait for some 12s, and he was about to buy another pair of jordans soon. I looked at him like :birdman: and told him dont mention money to me again.