Smoked Rat

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No sir. I rebuke you. Shrimp and lobster were divinely ordained for human consumption.
Those things were once poor man's food and a sign of extreme poverty. Seen as food only fit for pets.

200 years from now when everyone eating rat as a delicacy brehs ...

:scust:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not for me, but I won't criticize, especially when there are some Caribbeans eating manicou, rabbit, iguana, frogs, etc.
You've never had frog legs? Rabbit?

Y'all must be city dwellers. There's a difference between natural animals and animals that eat human food, and human trash.

Y'all have probably never had fresh chicken and only chicken from Tyson plants and shyt. Probably never had fish that didn't come from some processing plant.

You can eat anything, rabbits, racc00ns, squirrels, fish (obviously), birds (pheasant, quail, dove). Turtles, alligator, snake.

That city shyt ain't the wave. Eating out of trash cans and discarded human waste.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Test a Christian's mite and challenge them to eat it. They claim the NT says no meat is unlawful for them to eat so tell them to prove it

Daps
Rats....like if you grow them from birth and "farm" them, I could sorta understand :manny:.....but if you're just catching random ones out in the street that have been eating and running around in filth :hubie::hhh:.

It all makes sense though. China is about the same size as the United States but has like 4x or 5x as many people. Plus you have the Gobi Desert that's roughly 2x the size of Texas. Imagine the U.S. having the equivalent of Texas, California and Wyoming just be desert and then multiplying the population by 5x.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
No sir. I rebuke you. Shrimp and lobster were divinely ordained for human consumption.
Yea whatever. Them nikkas are bottomfeeders, yet y'all get mad when I say I eat ass :martin:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’d never eat it but when you gotta feed a billion people a lot of less Desirable animals become food.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30

I was want you to know , the Bible didn't miss
when it came to What not to consume