Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
:obama:

[YOUTUBE]2VosWjEUm3Q[/YOUTUBE]

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
ive been doing this since 2002... but i didnt take out the taillights. :childplease:
mine was easier to do.
i got painters tape and garbage bags and covered the butt...then had the taillights peeking out to spray them down. it only took 45 minutes from start to finish for the whole process. i do it every 3 years to keep them dark.
but i only do the orange in the tail lights.. the rest is red. i hate orange tail lights and side blinkers, all my ish is blacked out.
i have a silver car so that and the black AND the red taillights look hot.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
:wtb:

one of my nikkas was tellin me i should tint my headlights and tail lights. fukk i look like? that shyt is wack.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have never been a fan of that. I mean, it looks nice and all but I don't want nothing in front of my lights when I'm trying to see or keeping people behind me from seeing my taillights. I need all the light I can get, if I could get them bytches brighter I would do that too. I know that you can still see the light, but it's not as bright as if it was stock. I just wouldn't do it personally but I wouldn't knock anyone that did it to their car. If anything I would try to mod my lights to be brighter.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
This guy instructions is better

[YOUTUBE]OSKA0ElKg1Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-8-hZP6-ZY8&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This guy instructions is better

[YOUTUBE]OSKA0ElKg1Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-8-hZP6-ZY8&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

This is the exact video I followed when i did my tail lights on my explorer last fall...came out great!