Snitch9 watches Suge interview calling out Snoop Dogg for being a snitch too

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
This shyt has been playing out like an over the top version of CB4 but it's gonna end like training day.

It's interesting watching a muthafukka at his most confident; when he truly in his heart of hearts believes he cant be touched.

weird as it is to admit, this lil nicca could have used his personality and energy to have a legit rap career but he'd rather be used as bait for the feds

This 69 shyt is a perfect real-time example of what happens when black people dont own and control their own mediums. These executive crackas can pull any piece of shyt with a decent internet connection and a smart phone out of the gutter and make them a star overnight because they control the narrative and also because of this trash ass generation of so-called rap fans he accept.

Gotta give it to him tho', he's like the One Punch Man of this trolling shyt; All these big tough killah magilla street niccas getting all rah rah and he aint taking none of this shyt serious. and his fukkboy ass fans.... dont even get me started

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
nikkas in here was saying it's snoop. :hubie: I only heard that story from the coli. If it's gonna reappear with no fukks given snitch9 seems to have no fukks to give.

I might be wrong though. Let me not put that energy out there

Doods is trolling, it would have been said about him. Like Suge Knight would have missed the chance to call him out on that? Those budget rapper crips from the LBC who dissed him for not showing love didn't mention it?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Best way to treat a troll is to ignore him, thats all they want..recognition/attention.

Meek Mill and Snoop falling for the bait too easily. Right now Tekashi has too much power behind him and has full crowd support, eventually him being a pedo garbage will come back to haunt him

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That is not snitching :laff:, that is some shyt he had to do in order for his community sentence, and for him to get a lighter sentence and make a case on why he should get a lighter sentence. Was the TV show he had on MTV in 08' while fighting the case snitching as well? Yall act like TIP was calling this hotline telling the police information :laff:, and that hotline is for people who don't follow street codes and are law abiding citizens who SHOULD be reporting crimes. Yall nikkas kill me, go find me the paperwork of TIP snitching and I promise I will shutup
:mjlol:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Snoop on the same label as snitch9, along with those other artist he's talking that billboard shyt about. This is all a scheme by Universal Records and yall falling for it hook line and sinker:francis: