SNL Season 46, Jim Carrey as Joe Biden

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

This was fire

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

These masks really are this generation’s version of catfishing. What’s worse is leaving the house extra horny from being cooped up and thinking that womankind is all of a sudden full of 8’s walking around everywhere, but in the back of your mind knowing that it’s nowhere near the case :mjlol:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Am I imagining that burr was only in 3 sketches ? Felt like he was barely in it
he was in every sketch except the debate, tik tok one with Jason Mamoa and Weekend Update
But I don't think there was that many sketches this week with him doing that standup at the beginning, seems like they ran out of time
there's usually one more after the second musical performance but the went straight to the goodbyes on my NBC
he was in separate sketches with Kate, Keenan, Pete, the Sam Adams sketch

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was in every sketch except the debate, tik tok one with Jason Mamoa and Weekend Update
But I don't think there was that many sketches this week with him doing that standup at the beginning, seems like they ran out of time
there's usually one more after the second musical performance but the went straight to the goodbyes on my NBC
he was in separate sketches with Kate, Keenan, Pete, the Sam Adams sketch
Yes I was expecting another sketch. The sam Adams and mob sketch were pretty funny though