Snoop Dogg and Master P sue Walmart and Post Consumer Brands, claim they sabotaged their cereal brand

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Bruh….i can’t speak for every Walmart but every one in my territory had Snoop cereal featured on half an endcap facing action alley when they first got it. That ain’t hiding shyt :russ:
I never once saw it at my Walmart and it was never on the cereal aisle.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I never once saw it at my Walmart and it was never on the cereal aisle.
I don’t know if you’re still in Atlanta but I saw your response and got curious and hit up my teammate in that area. It was in the stores up there, but in the seasonal aisle.

Without boring you with a bunch of details, Walmart home office will have product that will be forced out on feature plan, but the location is optional. So it may call for a stack base, but end up on an endcap for example. It sounds like most stores in that market elected to put it on seasonal cuz they either had too much other product, or too much cereal cuz that magic spoon came out at the same time.

TLDR; it was there, just not on the cereal aisle in some stores. They’d have to go market by market to prove this and build a case. But at the very least, it might get some store managers cut.

Edit: another cereal rep I hit up said it was in grocery in some stores in Atlanta so yea, at the very least, might just be some store managers get cut.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Not Walmart of course, but I was surprised to see it in Albertsons. Almost bought a box for shxts and gigs. Albertsons had a whole display right in front of the checkout lanes, so there was no missing it.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
There's no way they'd know this. The few Walmarts I frequent had huge rollouts for it (endcaps, POP displays), aisles stocked, even though it was more towards the Kashi, Magic Spoons and other independent brands area...but there were more Snoop Loopz boxes than Kashi, I tell you that. I just don't think it was moving, since one of the stores put it in the clearance end. 2 of those stores are doing the same with Magic Spoon.