Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop c00n - “nothing but love and respect” for Trump for pardoning Death Row co-founder Harry O

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I mean Trump pardoned his homey, isn't he supposed to praise him and play the game publicly?

Do y'all nikkas know how power and influence work on that level?

Plus every president hates straight black men..yup even him.

Ya'll nikkas always diss Trump but while you at it you throw that fukk Biden in there too. Snoop could have easily been like I'm glad my homie home but it's still fukk Donald Trump all day. Is that too hard?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Why don't nobody ever speak on this?

Y'all praise Trump and I know he didn't free more black people than.

Of the acts of clemency, 1,715 were commutations (including 504 life sentences) and 212 were pardons. Most individuals granted executive clemency by Obama had been convicted on drug charges, and had received lengthy and sometimes mandatory sentences at the height of the war on drugs.

I guess as long as he's freeing celebrities 🤷🏿‍♂️

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ya'll nikkas always diss Trump but while you at it you throw that fukk Biden in there too. Snoop could have easily been like I'm glad my homie home but it's still fukk Donald Trump all day. Is that too hard?
Yes, why would he say "fukk Donald Trump all day" if he got his friend out of jail? That makes no sense.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Immigrants take our moves personally and so hard

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
What have Democrats done specifically for Blacks? Please tell us? :snoop:

Trump has done more for Blacks than Democraat, prove me wrong. You can't. I'm not into politics, but this blind loyalty to Democrat is embarrassing.
broken promethis promethis promethis

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we just admit that a lot of these rappers have a lot in common with Trump, personality wise. Of course a culture centered on getting over on people, scheming, and womanizing is going to favor the worst types of people. Trump is a litmus test for ones character. If you find Trump appealing its says more about your character than anything.