Snoop Dogg - Let's Get Blown appreciation

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy

The vibes, the melodies...... I remember being younger before I even smoked, one of my OGs would always have sexy older women at his crib, wine or some Henny poured up with a few blunts rolled and this would always be the 1st song he played when he sparked up to set the mood..... eventually I'd have to hit the back room while he went to work :shaq2: but looking back, it's crazy how even I've played this song for shorties while smokin' or chillin and they just get hella carefree and relaxed and in the mood :shaq:'

15 years later n the vibes is still majestic,

"Let's get bloooooooowwwwnnnnnnn" :blessed:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
71AVp7KfkmL._SY355_.jpg

highly underrated album

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is one of the greatest beats in MUSIC history. Much love to Slave for the classic “Watching You” that Pharrell flipped.

I can never listen to this song just once. I probably played it 10 times today, you can’t help but to be put in a good chill mode when this comes on.

Easy 10/10

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He owes the beginning of his career to Dre and the lightweight resurgence of his career to Pharrell. I mean, go listen to the 30-45 seconds of “Beautiful” before Snoop comes on…that ish is a smash super hit already without him. Snoop rapping is the worst part, respectfully. Same with Let’s get blown, etc…. Pharrell gave so many washed nigs readymade hits, I’m looking at you Nore. Pharrell doesn’t get enough credit, he is/was fire