Snow Billy IG page giving up some of the BK war stories

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Exactly. He claims to be one of the leaders of 9 Trey and literally none of the big homies from the set have ever heard of you? That’s impossible. And Corey is from my hood. I just saw him a couple months back, next time I see him and I’m ask about Snow Billy. If we can ever go outside again

Snow Billy was never even on da LU for 93G. He's a non factor as far as that's concerned. His name rang no bells in that arena.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Snow Billy was never even on da LU for 93G. He's a non factor as far as that's concerned. His name rang no bells in that arena.
Bro I literally never heard of this guy until like a year ago lol dead ass. Nobody I know ever heard of him, nobody has ever vouched for him. Like you said, a complete non-factor.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Any story’s on scooter fresh heard the name don’t know much about him ?
Yeah a lot. He was wild. He's working on a petition to free him now, he's still locked up doing life on drug charges. But you can look up Spencer Bowens Brooklyn and his case will come up.

He was there the night Pac got shot though. I'll leave it at that.

"I was young looking up to the shooters
Like fukk Michael Jordan, I want to be like Scooter" - Uncle Murda

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yeah a lot. He was wild. He's working on a petition to free him now, he's still locked up doing life on drug charges. But you can look up Spencer Bowens Brooklyn and his case will come up.

Fresh what u think the beef between suge and henchman was ??? Pac related or game related or both possibly????

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Fresh what u think the beef between suge and henchman was ??? Pac related or game related or both possibly????