So A Joshua vs Wilder fight favors who exactly?

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Styles make fights so who would this fight naturally tip to? Both have tremendous size and reach, both are great athletes, both are actually still learning and evolving as fighters as the both started boxing really late.

The way I see it

Boxing ability/technical skills = AJ
Power = Wilder (AJ not far behind)
Hand speed = AJ
Stamina = Wilder

Who has the natural advantage in this matchup? that we probably won't see til maybe 2019:francis:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Natural advantage? No one has that much of an advantage. I love the Bronze Bomber but he'll probably get washed. Gonna be tough to watch too. I mean for all the talk about Stamina with AJ how many times has Deontay even gone 12 his damn self. AJ gonna punish his body

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Natural advantage? No one has that much of an advantage. I love the Bronze Bomber but he'll probably get washed. Gonna be tough to watch too. I mean for all the talk about Stamina with AJ how many times has Deontay even gone 12 his damn self. AJ gonna punish his body

Deontay went 12 against the guy he knocked out his last fight but he broke his hand in like the 6th i believe :manny:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Wilder has a chance in the mid to late rounds where AJ wilts but AJ always finishes strong. Man from London for the win

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder imo AJ has way too much muscle on him. A washed Wlad almost got him the fukk out of there imagine Wilder in there w him hurt how he was in the 6th :picard:

I agree but Wilder doesn't have the experience or the boxing skill of a Vlad so I'm not sure if he could break down AJ the same way

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
At first I used to say AJ but now it really is a toss up

AJ has too much muscle, doesn't look natural

Wilder on the other doesnt and is all natural with more power

I can see AJ struggling to get inside and getting caught trying to do so. That or getting caught because of those big arms of his gassing him out

Wilder :salute:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I like Wilder in this one...

Length, the jab and stamina...

Wilder can effectively keep distance, peppering the jab and mixing in the overhand right causing AJ to spend too much energy trying to get inside and inevitably gassing himself out...AJ's handlers know this which is why they keep avoiding this fight...

I do not see this one going the distance, somebody getting KO'd...

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
I like Wilder in this one...

Length, the jab and stamina...

Wilder can effectively keep distance, peppering the jab and mixing in the overhand right causing AJ to spend too much energy trying to get inside and inevitably gassing himself out...AJ's handlers know this which is why they keep avoiding this fight...

I do not see this one going the distance, somebody getting KO'd...

Wilder doesn't have a jab. He doesn't use it against opponents who are as tall/big as him. He only jabs short fighters. When he fought Gerald Washington he was scared to jab. I've seen Joshua use his jab against other tall heavyweights.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AJ can outbox Wilder and Wilder has a Napalm bomb right hand. Who imposes their will 1st? Dunno. We’ve seen AJ face adversity and get of the canvas. Wilders jaw has never been tested really and the one time he did get really caught flush he almost got dropped. AJ need one more fight in my book