73tVcAG.gif
didn't even make eye contact

the confidence in the technique :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
... Do you let him in? :lolbron:

yes because he is disturbing my slumber.

He can't even break the glass. All I need are some knee pads and a spatula to reconfigure his whole frame.

Edit: plus he has no center of gravity without that tail. If I get that tail with my ground game he won't have any leverage against me and my will.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These animals are stupid and have no jaw. I wouldn't let him in. But I'd let him into heaven with one fatal swing.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yes because he is disturbing my slumber.

He can't even break the glass. All I need are some knee pads and a spatula to reconfigure his whole frame.

Edit: plus he has no center of gravity without that tail. If I get that tail with my ground game he won't have any leverage against me and my will.
wouldn't even need ground game for this weak fakkit. my hands contain power that his pathetic brain cannot even fathom but really, since i am 200 lbs, muscular and lean, I would probably just choke this mufukka out. the fight would go like this: he would charge me, swing with some telegraphed laughable bullshyt that i would easily slip. His back would then be exposed and i would apply these 18-inch pythons and choke him out at my leisure. Note, this is the same thing that would happen if i fought mowgli, but it would be from a missed mma takedown that i'd see coming a mile away. wouldn't even give him(the roo) the honor of being beaten down with the boxing skills. don't respect any creature that doesn't use toilet paper and they are all beneath me to begin with.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
wouldn't even need ground game for this weak fakkit. my hands contain power that his pathetic brain cannot even fathom but really, since i am 200 lbs, muscular and lean, I would probably just choke this mufukka out. the fight would go like this: he would charge me, swing with some telegraphed laughable bullshyt that i would easily slip. His back would then be exposed and i would apply these 18-inch pythons and choke him out at my leisure. Note, this is the same thing that would happen if i fought mowgli, but it would be from a missed mma takedown that i'd see coming a mile away. wouldn't even give him(the roo) the honor of being beaten down with the boxing skills. don't respect any creature that doesn't use toilet paper and they are all beneath me to begin with.
I'm saying though...kangaroos look like they have downs syndrome...I can't respect any creature like that. I'd probably have him tap out after choking him out with his own tail. Foh.