Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
bentley.jpg
[/IMG]

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

Came up from playing modern warfare 3. A white boy outta minnesota that i run with on the game is a repoman, and always talkin bout how his boss buy the repos and sell em. So I tell him to let me know next time they got something good for sale. Long story short here I am :lawd:
06 GT and its lovely bruhs. The accleration:noah: the car sounding like a damn racecar:wow:

Im going out on a night on the town tonight:obama: for the first time hope i dont catch a STD:steviej:

For all u punks that think this is :duck: check the car thread on :hamster: and see how i rock:whew:

how she treatin you breh?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was flipping through the channels and caught this documentary on PBS on the Bentley factory.
I've made statements that Bentleys are an old man's car. I take it back. :snoop:
They got the paint game down like a mother fogger. Actually, it's so nice, I would hate to park in any public parking lot or off-street parking.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
whats crazy is how yall fakkits dikkride this blantantly hattin no deodarant wearin nigerian fakkit...........this thread is pathetic.

nikkas in here either dikkriding or hating...............pitiful