So are these British Slag thots the equivalent to American trailer trash thots?

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
A business trip to Newcastle could turn into a fun night of swine dining in your hotel :whew:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ive never seen op post a picture of a non white woman.

What is the point? Especially here on the coli....dude stay posting pictures of white chicks. Most of them aint even all that.
:camby: if you gonna post brits post bad ones
CMnOwVfWgAAuv52.jpg
CU_yMgeWoAAbOkC.jpg
CVaCmWkWEAI7VmY.jpg
1493986_3553198.jpg
blog.jpg
sd.jpg

Aint it obvious dude is on that :mjpls: heavy at this point?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Slag/Chav type girls aren't as attractive as that on the regular, mate. Alot of 'em look homely and if you aren't keen on the lingo, it's like talking to a completely different creature.

In the UK as an American Breh you can find and pull normal looking non attention whores type birds by having an accent and being able to hold your liquor. It's THAT easy, mate. But if you're lookin' for Loo dragons in the pub :manny:....eh, them type ain't hard to have it away with either. Enjoy.
:russ:Yo I had to read this twice and try to figure out what some of those words mean. I swear I'd b lost as fukk in England.

BundaMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Land Of Pizza & Beer
Ive never seen op post a picture of a non white woman.

What is the point? Especially here on the coli....dude stay posting pictures of white chicks. Most of them aint even all that.

Aint it obvious dude is on that :mjpls: heavy at this point?

I can post what ever the fukk i want to post:rudy:.
And the thread title says "british slags" and "american trailer trash", what races are these two groups mainly comprised of? :sas1:

I'll never understand you adamant ass militants trying convince another man what to like. I love all omen regardless of color.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So UK is the land of big bressmeets? :lupe:
When I'm tired of chasing brown, beige, and ivory buttocks in the States I can switch it up and feast on brown, beige, and ivory mammaries cross the pond? :lupe: