So are we ready to admit that Bill Burr is the top comedian at the moment?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
both dave and chris are not as funny as they used to be, nor are they prolific anymore, plus chris was looking like a c00n not too long ago. kevin is just not funny enough, and those desus and mero dudes are the corniest mofos in showbusiness. it is simply not a good time right now
The Vine/Instagram meme game ruined these comedians creativity.

It's like Hip-Hop at around 2005 and it was to the point where every avenue you could have taken your personal objective was already done and better.

But, Burr is up there. I wouldn't say he's better than Chappelle or Rock but he top 4/5 for sure.

I know you guys are gonna say I always find a way to bring 50 Cent into every thread but I 100% have had more laughter in a positive way from this man in the past 5 years than any comedian combined. He's a talking point when other comedians come up to do interviews so he's in their mind which means something. :ehh:

If only he could've just executed 50 Central on a better network instead of BET.:mjlol::scust:

I'd put 50 Cent as a fully fledged comedian at top 5 too.:wow::pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He has that joke about him and his wife in bed and he’s choking her and she says “I can’t breathe” and he replies “I don’t want to get political”

You know from the Eric holder case
DopeyThatIchidna-size_restricted.gif

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
Top 5, in no particular order:

Katt Williams
Dave Chapelle
Chris Rock
Bill Burr
Dara O Briain

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He has his moments but I never liked him the way some if y'all seem to. And he damn sure ain't in my top 5.:hhh:

Karlous is my nikka right now tho.:wow:
He need to stop bringing that asian hoe on his show too:scust: