So Barry is about to start ww3 and is gonna take our guns dictatorship style

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you dumb ass nikkas still gonna support this half cac ? the writing is on the wall wake up people. this nikka been killing innocent afghans for the past five years now he wanna get righteous cause syrians are "gassing their own people" the same line bush jr used to fake war with sadam.

america disgusts me

but when are you tribalistic nikkas gonna wake up? you gonna let barry come in your house and give him your gun ? please tell me you dumb nikkas arent cool with this

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The barbarians will be running free once they oust Assad, Egypt has not taught these fools anything.

Assad is evil but the rest of the pack is worse....

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Start of WWIII??

Yes! I was thinking the same thing.

JQB7k.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm a fire guy, so my danger to my life is nothing like the Army / Marines. So at the end of the day, I pray for those guys on the fukking ground putting in that work.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
If Obama is going to make a move in Syria he might as well get rid of Asad . Remember the first time when America attacked Iraq in the 90's? we had to go back with George Bush the second and finish the job. Obama better not half step this.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's worse is they could even reinstate the draft if no one signs up for this new prolonged war.

And guess who they're going to draft first?