So black actress are being low balled but Oprah is a billionaire somehow she got to pay them 🤔😂 this is my problem with us as a whole 🙃

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Read this and see if this makes any sense to you

Comment below 👇

:skip:

Since when it’s Oprah job to pay the actors and actresses when it’s a Warner bros film

And TPH talked about her entire career

Plus Oprah been saying it was hard to get the funding for this film 🎥

Should Oprah pay them from her own pocket

:ohhh:

And let Warner bros not pay them? :francis:

The hustle in filmmaking is not using one’s own money to make a film. So, Oprah isn’t trying to come out her own pockets for it. A-list actors take pay cuts to do indie films and passion projects all the time. Taraji P. Henson hasn’t been aggressive (or successful) attaining those big budget roles to get the dollars. Idk for sure but the biggest budget film she’s been a part of is Benjamin Button and took a cut for that. I believe accepting the Empire role and doing TV 📺 before it became cool for a-listers messed up her leverage.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Which is why I respect people like Quincy Jones, Eddie Murphy and Debbie Allen who put people on the map. They had black actors producing the shows. Hell, Family Matters with Jaleel White. It expands to other fields, Jay Z, Dame Dash, J Cole, people are giving game. When you're in a big blockbuster film that you know will bring in huge revenue, immediately put your patent on it as a producer to collect on the back end, also look for royalties and advancements. This goes down to the business management standpoint. These people do not have a business manager that's helping them budget and expand their funds. Of that first mil, buy some stocks that will become passive income into a savings account with interest and don't buy a house that you can't manage monthly payments with ease. Do leases and pay 12 months in advance if you have to until you bring in a substantial amount of continual revenue. My bad, I ain't gonna go to deep into this....back to trolling dawg....😑

:what:

You sound like one of them TikTok finance brehs.....you got a course these hollywood actors can buy?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The hustle in filmmaking is not using one’s own money to make a film. So, Oprah isn’t trying to come out her own pockets for it. A-list actors take pay cuts to do indie films and passion projects all the time. Taraji P. Henson hasn’t been aggressive (or successful) attaining those big budget roles to get the dollars. Idk for sure but the biggest budget film she’s been a part of is Benjamin Button and took a cut for that. I believe accepting the Empire role and doing TV 📺 before it became cool for a-listers messed up her leverage.

Taraji P Henson is NOT a A-list actress no matter how liberally you use the term.

Daps
It’s up to the production company to pay the actor. Why are wealthy black people supposed to come out their own pockets for everything? Everyone else uses corporate, or government money, but black billionaires are supposed to pay actors directly? Christopher Nolan did not write a personal check from his bank account to Cillian Murphy. Even if it’s your own production company, that’s not your personal bank account.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Taraji said she almost walk away from the color purple

She hasn’t had a raise since Proud Mary but that was her last starring role and the film flopped big time and got horrible reviews.

Why would she be paid more money after headlining a flop?

If she wants yearly pay raises just for showing up to work she needs to go to USA jobs.gov and apply to work in civil service.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s up to the production company to pay the actor. Why are wealthy black people supposed to come out their own pockets for everything? Everyone else uses corporate, or government money, but black billionaires are supposed to pay actors directly? Christopher Nolan did not write a personal check from his bank account to Cillian Murphy. Even if it’s your own production company, that’s not your personal bank account.
It’s the same reason why they expect diddy (and yes I know what’s going with him) to pay all those artists when they go cold and not making any money

Black rob was off bad boy for more than a decade and people was asking why diddy not helping him

As a black person with money your not supposed to keep it you need to have every one you ever met to have access to your money 💴

That’s how we do

Because I’m…..

Sarcasm