So Bosnian women are white or what? inverted c00ns

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
It was just an outburst caused by exasperation. The OP is usually part of my trifecta of pass over posters along with scarf and jungle book, but I just couldn't stop myself. Why do u need my location?
I was just asking, why is that a problem?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The fat ass is subjective because im sure its flat and just wide and not actually big, cupless. When ever yall say a white girl has a big ass its always flat with no type of orbit to it
I never in my life

Not even online

Said a white girl had a fat ass, so what do you mean by "yall"

Shorty had a legit plump joint. I see bad bodies all the time, so I don't say phat for no reason. But, at the time it didn't Register as a cave .

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
YES they are white
this website is really warping my mind, im this close to some "black men aint shyt" right now

goodbye2.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/16/h...d-she-was-attacked-by-black-teens-made-it-up/

Parents of Seherzada Dzanic, 26-year-old Bosnian who made up hate crime attack.

Hoax: St. Louis Woman Who Claimed She Was Attacked By Black Teens Made It Up

CHUCK ROSS

Reporter

9:05 AM 12/16/2014

A Bosnian woman living in St. Louis who claimed she was attacked by three black teenagers because of her nationality is being charged with filing a false police report after video surveillance shows she made it all up.

Seherzada Dzanic, a 26-year-old Bosnian immigrant, claimed she was attacked on Dec. 5 in the Bevo Mill neighborhood — a Bosnian section of St. Louis.

Dzanic told police that at around 5:25 a.m., three black men in their late teens or early 20s attacked her while she was in her car. She said that one of the men pulled a gun on her and then pulled her out of the vehicle before throwing her to the ground, kicking her and stealing from her purse.

“You’re a (expletive) liar,” the men said, Dzanic claimed. “You’re Bosnian. I should just kill you now.”

A passing motorist found Dzanic lying in the street.

When police arrived on the scene, Dzanic declined medical attention and said she had blacked out during the attack.

But according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, surveillance video contained in court records showed Dzanic merely getting out of her car on the night in question and lying in the middle of the road.

She admitted making up the story, claiming that she suffers from “emotional issues.”

Seherzada Dzanic, St. Louis Police Department

Dzanic’s claim came five days after a Bosnian man named Zemir Begic was beaten to death with a hammer by several black and Hispanic teenagers.

Many believed that the hammer attack was motivated by race, though police have denied that Begic was the victim of a hate crime.

The attack on Begic came several days after a St. Louis County grand jury’s decision in the racially-charged case involving a white Ferguson, Missouri police officer shooting Michael Brown, a black 18-year-old.

“It doesn’t help the current climate when people use race as the basis to report crime; it further divides our community,” St. Louis police chief Sam Dotson said, according to the Post-Dispatch.

Filing a false police report is a misdemeanor.

Follow Chuck on Twitter

Tags: St. Louis

and of course the same people in this thread asking about how the ass looks and for pics have the audacity to post in the threads
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-real-pro-black-empowerment-bruhs-please-step-in-here.309654/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-feminism-wins-again-no-catcalling-zone-signs-in-new-york.310480/
:francis:

again
goodbye2.jpg
Tell it like it is, Sister

:heh:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmao this thread, you nikkas don't know shyt :shaq2:

listen to ya boy now :lupe:

The reason some of Bosnian chicks got darker skin tone is because Bosnia was occupied and conquered by Ottoman Empire in '50s something, ,they spread Islam on them Bosnian ppl. Turks got naturally darker skin tone and they fukked with each other, ...but yeah, stay with me...

After '92-95 war between Bosnia/Croatia/Serbia (when old Yugoslavia disappeared and 7 separate countries formed of it) there was Bosnia with three separated entities living all in ONE country. So you got Bosnian Muslims, Serbs and Croats all living there on one part of ex Yugoslavia - which is Bosnia. Now imagine living in the same country with people who basically butchered your own ppl (google: Srebrenica massacre). There are still tensions going on everyday and some Serbs want to split. Same thing is basically happening in Spain with Catalonia, except ppl in Bosnia wanna murk each other. :damn:

Anyway, just because that girl is Bosnian doesn't mean she's not some gipsy immigrant or some shyt, so post a pic and I'll tell you for sure. Reason I know all this is cuz I was in Bosnia cca '99 and few times later, I got friends there to this day, I skype them nikkas every now and then, I have cousins in FL who are neighbours with Bosnian family, they are as white as fukkin Macaulay Culkin :heh: I mean there are entire fukkin hoods in Chicago and St. Louis populated solely by Bosnian folks, I was there and people are always chill and nice af.

I mean there are all kinds of skin tones in Bosnia lol, but they ain't black breh :whoa: they're white just some have more melanin :myman:

They ain't even as dark as Indian girls. Tho I know few Bosnian dudes who look mixed like Cole or Drake :heh:
Good post. Good info.

But about the bold... Imagine??? :mjpls:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
Good post. Good info.

But about the bold... Imagine??? :mjpls:

Yeah, should've worded that differently.

Serbian people surrounded a Bosnian town (Srebrenica) with only civilians in it and then went and killed old men incapable of fighting and raped women and children. It was the bloodiest massacre since WWII. US was considered partly at fault because they could've stopped it but decided to do nothing bout it, US could've literally sent few people who were nearby anyway and Serbs wouldn't do shyt since killing an american would mean your entire country gets bombed by NATO.

Another country that was consider guilty for this genocide was Holland since they had peace keeping troops in Srebrenica but they bailed. There are theories that was all done intentionally so that NATO would allow bombarding of Belgrade. Politics of US made 8000+ men, women and children die. Those who survived were raped, beaten and left with nothing. To this day there are still victims whose bodies weren't found because Serbs buried them in masses graves somewhere. Every year they find a couple of bodies and make their families identify them.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, should've worded that differently.

Serbian people surrounded a Bosnian town (Srebrenica) with only civilians in it and then went and killed old men incapable of fighting and raped women and children. It was the bloodiest massacre since WWII. US was considered partly at fault because they could've stopped it but decided to do nothing bout it, US could've literally sent few people who were nearby anyway and Serbs wouldn't do shyt since killing an american would mean your entire country gets bombed by NATO.

Another country that was consider guilty for this genocide was Holland since they had peace keeping troops in Srebrenica but they bailed. There are theories that was all done intentionally so that NATO would allow bombarding of Belgrade. Politics of US made 8000+ men, women and children die. Those who survived were raped, beaten and left with nothing. To this day there are still victims whose bodies weren't found because Serbs buried them in masses graves somewhere. Every year they find a couple of bodies and make their families identify them.
Politics as usual I guess. Smh

Thanks for the knowledge.