So @brownsugah out here calling folks the n-word with the "ER"? Let's talk about it. Update: BUSHED

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
aight it's corny for her or any or these other girls online to use the -er as a term but if dude was literally begging for a response and reaction and is crying foul when he gets it that's corny too :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y'all really got her banned? Damn!:gucci:

I mean keep it real, y'all never heard a black person refer to another black person with the -ER? The way people who use that word think about it is that even though we are all black there are some of us who are no good -ers who ruin the community, start issues, commit crimes, are deviants and etc etc. Not to say it's right or wrong for black people to use that word but it's used for black people who individually they view unfavorably. Her explanation was no good and I can't say she was right for saying that because I don't agree but I have heard others use it before.
Nahhhh....don't justify the unjustifiable. Never heard that and if you have; you're hanging out with the wrong type of people. No reason to use -er with your own people considering the history and racial application of it. I don't get all this self hate going on the internet bc I don't see it in real life to the point of referring to yourself and own race as n---er in a dispute

Daps
.. and the nikka is not the same as the one with the -er.
:hula:
So you never even heard someone call someone else a nikka who they had issues with by making a comment like, "this nikka right here". In instances like this I have heard someone use the er before but the term is meant to cause harm or be used as an insult whether you use the a or the er in a case like this anyway when referring to another black person.
:camby:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm from America my people are African.

You?
the "black" people who use the hard ER tend to be african instead of American DOS

what city you grow up in?

What african country is your family from?