So @Calixprynce is a undercover c00n from a city nobody ever heard of Duarte an hour away from LA

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
dave-chappelle-show.gif

Dude was in the verified black thread, so he either posted someone else's pic or he's a verified kewn.
6jpCUWM.png

I’m a c00n yet y’all was in that Asian restaurant thread laughing at a blacc man shot?

man shut y’all bytch ass up . :mjlol:

suburb nikkas

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
@Kasper KArr :mjlol: cacs can get chipped too bytch
shut fukk up crab ill smack fire outta you and that’s on crip. You p*ssy nikka and I’m in the bay what’s good I’ll go down to New Mexico wherever the fukk you out and spit in your face you a bozo nikka I heard about you washing draws in sing sing

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Have yo ass hanging from a whaaaa

nah playa get yo bytch ass all the way outta here:ban:

Disgusting to even read that filth u posted
@calixprynce :pacspit:

this lil cracker here swear nikkas impressed by tough shyt or something.

you sayin craccer but have yet to prove u blacc
:mjlol:

Impressed by tough shyt? Nah yall addicted . Why you think I got a thread made for me?

You nikka nerds better not ever go to prison , y’all gone be food with the mindgames

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
shut fukk up crab ill smack fire outta you and that’s on crip. You p*ssy nikka and I’m in the bay what’s good I’ll go down to New Mexico wherever the fukk you out and spit in your face you a bozo nikka I heard about you washing draws in sing sing
:mjlol: Nerds stand out . Y’all type like cacs

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I’m a c00n yet y’all was in that Asian restaurant thread laughing at a blacc man shot?

man shut y’all bytch ass up . :mjlol:

suburb nikkas

Show me where I laughed? :stopitslime:

I said I didn't feel bad for dude, especially if I was lil Asian dude and saw a motherfukker choking Mom Dukes out.
:yeshrug:

And I am definitely a "suburb nikka". :lolbron: :blessed:

Intact hairline, good job, full benefits, no criminal record, high credit score, no student loans, no beefs outside the coli, can own all the guns I want (legally), and ain't never been sweated by 12. :wow: :takedat:

Why

Superstar
Daps
you sayin craccer but have yet to prove u blacc

Impressed by tough shyt? Nah yall addicted . Why you think I got a thread made for me?

You nikka nerds better not ever go to prison , y’all gone be food with the mindgames
been proved I was black years ago.had myself as my avy.

It’s around if u wanna look for it.:ld:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:

But SING SING. Is a upstate NY prison.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Show me where I laughed? :stopitslime:

I said I didn't feel bad for dude, especially if I was lil Asian dude and saw a motherfukker choking Mom Dukes out.
:yeshrug:

And I am definitely a "suburb nikka". :lolbron: :blessed:

Intact hairline, good job, full benefits, no criminal record, high credit score, no student loans, no beefs outside the coli, can own all the guns I want (legally), and ain't never been sweated by 12. :wow: :takedat:

and the hoes you thirst after would still picc a hood nikka like me over you :mjlol:

if yo shoes don’t cost $1000 don’t stand on the couches:umad: