So Did French actually get beat up by DC and Meek?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
A lot of people have claimed this to be true :mjgrin:, haven't seen Meek and French together in a long time.Also haven't see Ross/Wale with French in a minute either :russ:, and he used to be with all 3 always

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Idk if that shooting had something to do with it. That shooting was 2013 and they saying the Meek/French thing came after the Drake/Meek beef because Meek and his peoples felt like French took Drake's side

Did it? Or was it in the works? Remember other philly rappers tryin come up before the big drake shout outs. And again French brother did prison time in Philly so he engulfed in Philly politics outside of rap lol. trust me on that

French took so many Lz I doubt he try to hide this. I'm sure offset got his issue to other month. But yea all I'm saying is French been had issues in philly and the chasers won't the issue

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
French got jumped supposedly by some DC nikkas in Philly at power house in 2017

That is what Thug is referring to
266-2669354_sesame-street-bert-frowning-sesame-street-bert.png

moa213

Rookie
Daps
You really think a big name rapper gets jump at arena and no one with cellphone including TMZ recorded the melee and no other rappers were present at the beat down? I doubt French will go to a dangerous city like Philly dolo and not have entourage to hold him down otherwise he would have been Rich da kid food all these years. Some bum started this rumour with Gillie over the phone but none of chasers have spoken on it or any certified source.