So do The Booth agree that Montana of 300 is the best of that Chiraq drill shyt?

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of none of them nikkas until about an hour ago on this board but already I can see that Montana switches us his flows and has some attitude with his. I hate when these nikkas rhyme dull and boring like slow ass school children.

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
nope. Keef, then Durk.. then i dont give a fukk about anyone else.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing herb has over 300 is better beat selection.

We seen what 300 did on dope beats aka coco and chiraq.

And I just heard of 300 2week ago. I was a herb and Bibby Stan but they not fukking with him in word play

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
LOL Herb isn't een in the same universe as Montana. You nikkas is on crack. Montana had metaphors and syllabic rhyming. Herb just has the latter and that he's pretty basic. Herb is good for a "drill rapper". Montana is nice as fukk for anybody.
montana trash, mixtape was horrible, flow trash and autotune

Only thing herb has over 300 is better beat selection.

We seen what 300 did on dope beats aka coco and chiraq.

And I just heard of 300 2week ago. I was a herb and Bibby Stan but they not fukking with him in word play
montana cant make songs, he had hype after chi song and nikkaz checked his tape and it was trash

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was impressed. I felt just like the OP when he said "It don't even make sense"

After hearing Keef, Fredo, and Lil' Reese you think all these guys have only basic rhymes.

Then you hear Herb and Bibby are nicer

Then Montana impressed me. Its a beautiful thing that he exceeded my expectations.