So everybody boycotting black friday check in

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This deserves it's own thread.

I have enough tvs and computers :yeshrug:

We really need to take a stand on something.

They REALLY expect us(blacks) to spend all of our money during this time because everything is cheap and this is the only time we can get anything.

Resist this bullshyt.

There's no reason for us to give in to another of their false prophet holidays.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:usure:

I'm sorry, papa needs some brand new shoes.

I'd be down to boycott any store that's not black owned one week out of each month. I think that could be done and would make a bigger point that boycotting black friday.

I'm not about to pass on these deals though. :manny:

Typical sambo who can't leave massa's plantantion because you're are afraid of the possibilities outside. @hustlemania
@Nefflum nikka

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid. So you won't spend on Black Friday, so what, people will just spend on some other day. And this accomplishes what?

Definitely boycotting. Plus I never shopped on black friday.

I've never jumped out of an airplane with a parachute in my life. I'm going to boycott by never jumping out of an airplane. So you're doing what you've always been doing. That's taking some kind of stand? What does shopping got to do with this?

How about boycotting vandalizing black owned businesses.

Last edited:
Daps
:usure:

I'm sorry, papa needs some brand new shoes.

I'd be down to boycott any store that's not black owned one week out of each month. I think that could be done and would make a bigger point that boycotting black friday.

I'm not about to pass on these deals though. :manny:

pay 60 dollars instead of 80 for some shyt that only cost 20 to make and call it a deal...yeah that got you hooked...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas dont got no backbones man....

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This is a terrible situation. A lot of people here really have no idea what it means to even have a father. My father instilled in my early that white people hate you and will try to get you. He always used sports figures as examples since most black kids gravitate towards sports. Seeing how doug williams was treated like shyt after winning a super bowl. Seeing how albert belle and everyone was treated like shyt. Black people and black athletes will never get the benefit of doubt when it comes to just being antisocial or conscious. We all know we have to go the extra mile to even be accepted 50% of the way.

@krackdagawd @KingTut @Nefflum nikka @Cat piss martini @hustlemania