So Grounded is trash...6/10

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, what's your belief, breh...

That nikkas were hyping for a different agenda?
I wouldn't say it's for an agenda but I'd say some of the impressions here made this out to be some crazy ass game that people are sleeping on when what I've played was just meh.

You are a very who engages in the corniest of this stan war shyt...who spend time trolling nikkas about this game as well others...

You went into the game biased as hell.
I've literally never commented on this game outside of the last thread where I joked and said to you that this game looks to be a single player title. This game wasn't even a blip on my radar and all I knew of it was the name and seen a screenshot or two. I went into this game biased as hell you say? What bias? You really think this game is worthy of going into it with some sort of bias? I can tell you that I went into the Marvel's Avengers beta biased as hell and I can pull up my posts on that title about how it looks wack and all that and I came out of it surprised. I went into this not really expecting anything and it just feels like

But, thing is, nobody was saying this game is GOAT. shyt is fun as fukk when you go in not expecting more than a kid's game and realize it's actually a thorough survival title.
I know what game it is, I just said from the little I tried it was nothing special. Idk why you're assuming that I somehow only play or get into shockingly realistic AAA games that are cinematic and only on Playstation.

These are what I have installed from Gamepass PC
9hGYMIn.png