So Houston just lost another starter to play with Harden

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you considered maybe people don't want to "play" with James Harden in a system that sees him ISO-flop-foul, over and over :heh:
Nope idiot, role players love to play with harden because he gets them easy shots. They’re role players for a reason.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nope idiot, role players love to play with harden because he gets them easy shots. They’re role players for a reason.
I don't know what delusional reality you live in. :mjlol:

You guys brag about how he scores 36 in a half, and literally no one else is above 8 points, then try and tell me he's some master facilitator that everyone feasts off. :dead:

I don't really give a shyt, whatever helps you sleep at night. See you in the playoffs. We both know why NONE of you rickets stans have the balls to ever bet me. :manny:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what delusional reality you live in. :mjlol:

You guys brag about how he scores 36 in a half, and literally no one else is above 8 points, then try and tell me he's some master facilitator that everyone feasts off. :dead:

I don't really give a shyt, whatever helps you sleep at night. See you in the playoffs. We both know why NONE of you rickets stans have the balls to ever bet me. :manny:
Shyt Ill bet you. Bet you what?

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
2 way contract don’t work that way. As I understand it, we have used his 45 NBA days allotted to us. He will be in the G league playing for the Vipers until one of two things happen...the season ends (he becomes a restricted free agent) or he agrees to a deal with us. We can continue to negotiate terms with him.

Imagine if y’all kept him over McKinnie...
Or Houston can trade him
:rubhand: