So How Are We Feeling About The New WWE Signee Rok-C? Edit: Booker T Says He Misspoke

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think she's gonna make a great anti hero tbh.

When she goes dark it's gonna be fun.
She's basically NXT Bayley in AJ Lee's body :yeshrug:

It's a license to print money if they want it. I just don't think they'll want it. Her needing to fight from underneath against someone like Jade or Rhea with the right story behind it would be compelling. She's just entirely too shy a person to be able to give the fire that would need - so far.

I think she needs to get in a real fight at some point and get her lip bloodied, have it broken up before she's ready to stop throwing hands, and then learn to harness that exact feeling for her promos. If she could sound honestly pissed off when it calls for it, she'll walk through the division. Booker will do his victory lap between her and Trick cause Trick gon make it without a doubt.

Alexa Bliss is a multi-time champion in this company; Roxy should be a layup.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
She's basically NXT Bayley in AJ Lee's body :yeshrug:

It's a license to print money if they want it. I just don't think they'll want it. Her needing to fight from underneath against someone like Jade or Rhea with the right story behind it would be compelling. She's just entirely too shy a person to be able to give the fire that would need - so far.

I think she needs to get in a real fight at some point and get her lip bloodied, have it broken up before she's ready to stop throwing hands, and then learn to harness that exact feeling for her promos. If she could sound honestly pissed off when it calls for it, she'll walk through the division. Booker will do his victory lap between her and Trick cause Trick gon make it without a doubt.

Alexa Bliss is a multi-time champion in this company; Roxy should be a layup.

Great post!

How are Roxanne and Trick connected to Booker T?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Great post!

How are Roxanne and Trick connected to Booker T?
Roxy is signed off his co-sign. She worked in his promotion before the went to NXT.
Conversely: Trick has been getting the Booker co-sign after he went to NXT, and worked some shows on ROW recently. Plus you can see Book in his ear. Between the adlibs and Trick throwing in some of them Booker kicks - if Booker hasn't said the words 'I see a lot of myself in him' at some point I will eat my hat. Hot take: bet they was finna have him use the Book End but then Dwayne came back.

It's funny - we can see it in AEW clear when a legend latches a newer guy onto them and crowns them. Sting and Darby, Jericho desperately trying with Guevara, etc. But lowkey, NXT been doing that shyt too. Melo is clearly an HBK project. Trick and Booker. JBL and Briggs.

Tegan outside Molly Holly's house holding a boombox up right now, I betchu :mjlol:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Don’t do it, brehs. :ufdup:

Not because of Book or Uncle Stevie, but because she’s going full 2012 AJ Lee. :whoa:

And you NEVER dig out a girl going full 2012 AJ Lee.
chris-tucker-smokey.gif