so......how can ya'll **** wit big sean?

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
which big sean r yall listening to? the man can rap like few others in this current stream of artists that came out last few yrs. u mean to tell me theres not a big differnece between him and Chief Keef? :aicmon: rap fans arent happy with anything. wen a guy is commercial and cant rap for shyt one side says its entertaining, and the other side says fukk that commercial shyt. wen some ras kass type rapper is in question its always "this is that real hiphop, boombap n 1 bar loops, rapping about how many ways to destroy a mic" type stuff n the other side finds it boring and outdated.

this guy gives u everything, he got raps for days, can flow, mass appeal, and he can make a song abot ass jus as easily as a deep song like "memories"

wtf more do u mufukaz want? fukk hip hop, ungrateful bytches. i hope u all get stuck with waka flocka and chief keef so ur future children can have a soundtrack to die to wen they catch some hot ones on they way to school

:yeshrug:

Sean can't win with these nikkas man. You got people in here comparing him to Nelly and Chingy:childplease::stopitslime::what:

Last edited by a moderator:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Sean been in the studio plenty of times with Nas. Was actually supposed to be on his last album. Still doesn't change the fact that Sean right now is considered was on the top upcoming rappers in the game. You think all these rappers are throwing him on features for no reason?

like I said.... Mike Brinks manages Sean who use to be with ILL Will. thats the connection mayne. That dont mean shyt. Now if Sean MAKES a feature on a Nas album, holla back at me and I'll eat my words:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
like I said.... Mike Brinks manages Sean who use to be with ILL Will. thats the connection mayne. That dont mean shyt. Now if Sean MAKES a feature on a Nas album, holla back at me and I'll eat my words:ld:

Doesn't matter if Sean ever make a feature on Nas album.

3:19

Nas: "This the future right here yall I'm a fan"

:pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
I tried to give him a chance when the album first dropped him being down with good and all and thought the album was horrible based on the hype. So I been on the same ish as the thread starter for a min. That being said he has grown on me a little based on a few features I heard since the album dropped but I could careless about another album from him unless he starts dropping some heat.

Wasnt him Currensy and Wiz suppose to from some type of group? What happen to that?