So how is a 1 hour lunch a flex again?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I've seen that too..

It's a dude at my current job who was bragging about how much "more money he's making now" "I don't have to sit in the cheap seats no mo" I don't have to eat captain Ds no mo, now I can go to red lobster"... This nikka had his Playstation Portal out at work back when them shyts first came out. I knew right then it's just a matter of time..

Sure enough within a month he got into a petty argument with a coworker that quickly escalated (because who would dare disagree with Mr. Red lobster now).. which resulted in him telling the guy "I'm from the Chi, playing with me you'll get dealt with" as he proceeded to take his lunch break. And that was the last time he was seen on the premises

That nikka really though he had a job to come back to after threatening someone :francis:

Just do your job, stfu and be humble :francis:
The reaction is what they want

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've seen that too..

It's a dude at my current job who was bragging about how much "more money he's making now" "I don't have to sit in the cheap seats no mo" I don't have to eat captain Ds no mo, now I can go to red lobster"... This nikka had his Playstation Portal out at work back when them shyts first came out. I knew right then it's just a matter of time..

Sure enough within a month he got into a petty argument with a coworker that quickly escalated (because who would dare disagree with Mr. Red lobster now).. which resulted in him telling the guy "I'm from the Chi, playing with me you'll get dealt with" as he proceeded to take his lunch break. And that was the last time he was seen on the premises

That nikka really though he had a job to come back to after threatening someone :francis:

Gotta grow up in the corporate world, especially if you a black man. Can't be threatening people. Now you back to eating Captain Ds

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gotta grow up in the corporate world, especially if you a black man. Can't be threatening people. Now you back to eating Captain Ds
Never been officially threatened but I've been called a punk and a bish a few times.

Assaulted a few times

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In the real world and not 7 figure coli world?

michael-jordan-yeah-9vzwkc1srcke8w8u.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That nikka said minimum :mjlol:

Tech sector breh(Sys Engineer), get all my work done by 11, send emails out at 11:45 dip out at 12, get back to the office by 2:30. Then I respond at 4:15 which few people want to respond to as they are leaving work...

I send the emails right at that time because I know hardly anyone responds to emails during lunch hour which spans between 12 to 2 in tech.

People juggle their times which results a 2:30 response or even later.

On a super empty office day, I'll have my teams active, then go see a movie, come back to the office and act like nothing happened...

That's just in-person...

WFH is better, get food shopping, car repairs, and errands done w/n problem as long as I can remote to my servers...

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I've seen that too..

Damn smh

Nothing worse than having to start over somewhere else because of your own doing

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Imagine trying to go get lunch in a big city with a 30 minute break :picard: You’re going to use that whole 30 just to get there and back. My job is a lenient with out breaks so I’m good
Feels like prison where I work.

Security gate

Security dressed like police

Black suburban outside with blue and white lights on the top

Group managers and section managers posted throughout, making sure workers aren't out of their areas during non-break times

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
If it's a 1 hour lunch, it's 8 to 5

If it's a 30 min lunch it's 8 to 4

I'm taking the later every day. Where do you work?
For a large black advertising agency. Here's the thing, you get off at 4, sit in traffic, by the time you get home... you are already in the process of winding down or handling business.

If you take advantage of that hour, even though its the time for a mental break you'll unlock new levels. Sometimes i'd gym it, sometimes I'd bring a cooler and hit the store. Whatever helps keep my life on track cuz if I wait til after work, 50% chance it gets done.