So, how much terrorism is Trump about to cause with this Jerusalem is the capital of Israel shyt?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He is singlehandedly doing more damage than Bush did to America's already fukked up image and his foreign policy has been one fukk up after another. The ramifications of his descions will be felt ever after leave office.
He has united Iranian society, he has isolated America after ripping up the Paris Agreements and Iran nuclear deal. He is about to sign a tax plan that will destroy the middle class. He has plans to increase more military spending(which the Romans did prior to the crisis to the third century), he emboldened an incompetent and reckless Saudi Crown Prince. Smh
Like I said Trump is accelerating America's decline. It's the beginning of the ending.

Last edited:

Moich

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

This guy really doesn't give a flying fukk does he?

Might as well light a match and throw it on a gas station.

:wow:

On this issue he is right, Muslims will always be violent disregard their shrill war cries and move the embassy.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
He is singlehandedly doing more damage than Bush did to America's already fukked up image and his foreign policy has been one fukk up after another. The ramifications of his descions will be felt ever after leave office.
He has united Iranian society, he has isolated America after ripping up the Paris Agreements and Iran nuclear deal. He is about to sign a tax plan that will destroy the middle class. He has plans to increase more military spending(which the Romans did prior to the crisis to the third century), he emboldened an incompetent and reckless Saudi Crown Prince. Smh
Like I said Trump is accelerating America's decline. It's the beginning of the ending.

It's not the beginning...

we're at the end of the end:wow:

Some university in some country somewhere is gonna have a course about all of this shyt....