So I been in Orlando for a week... And Ive heard more portuguese being spoken than spanish *dwilhuh*

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:dwillhuh:

Mind is literally blown. theme parks, stores, theaters, restaurants, post office, everywhere i went i heard someone speaking brazilian portuguesh. where the hell did these brazilians come from? and why havent i seen them muscle thighed big booty ones yet :takedat:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:dwillhuh:

Mind is literally blown. theme parks, stores, theaters, restaurants, post office, everywhere i went i heard someone speaking brazilian portuguesh. where the hell did these brazilians come from? and why havent i seen them muscle thighed big booty ones yet :takedat:

Orlando is a diverse community......head to the East side of Orlando to hear more Spanish and Reggaeton...Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, and over towards the UCF area.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Orlando is a diverse community......head to the East side of Orlando to hear more Spanish and Reggaeton...Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, and over towards the UCF area.
True. i met a cool as puerto rican dude at the outlet malls and he gamed me on orlando. breh was so fascinated that i came from alaska and asked a million questions. i told that i loved flawda but the tap water was :scusthov: compared to alaska. he was shocked and said he loved the tap here, maybe because pr was alot worst :hubie:

You probably around the Idrive/Tourist area/ theres a hell of a lot of Brazilian tourists.
Im tourist so i guess i can see why. but ive heard more brazilians conversing than english too which is a trip.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
True. i met a cool as puerto rican dude at the outlet malls and he gamed me on orlando. breh was so fascinated that i came from alaska and asked a million questions. i told that i loved flawda but the tap water was :scusthov: compared to alaska. he was shocked and said he loved the tap here, maybe because pr was alot worst :hubie:

Im tourist so i guess i can see why. but ive heard more brazilians conversing than english too which is a trip.

Yeah, tap water in Florida is a mess. I'm from Alabama and didn't even like the water in Florida. But yeah, get out there and explore. People are generally willing to be friendly in that area. I met a lot of interesting people in my time down there. A lot of pretty ladies too, of course.

Inferno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
East Bay

What do you do for a living in Alaska? :ohhh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I live a few blocks from I-drive and it's all Brazilians around there. Them mom and pop Brazilian restaurants :wow: