Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I went to walmart to go cop a few things and my Walmart is notorious for homeless people. I leave the store hop in the whip and as I'm about to leave the parking lot shorty walks over to my whip. I'm like :ohhh: she said sir I have nothing anything you can give me would be much appreciated. I said life comes at you fast but nothing in life is free so what you got for me? :steviej: She says whatever you want so I tell her hop in asks her how she became homeless. She said she lost her job and never recovered blah blah blah. I get to the closed down church's parking lot and I don't waste no time I tell her take off her pants she takes them off no draws in sight. :banderas: She asks if I have a condom I said :dahell: I need that for? I told her I'm clean and she said I am too but I don't want to risk getting pregnant. I said I got this plan b don't trip. :jawalrus: She's like :leon: and we get down to business p*ssy was so fukking tight I asked her how long has it been since you had sex? She said it's been about 3 years I say :damn: no wonder this shyt fit like a glove. I nutted in about 5 minutes p*ssy was so good I took her back to the wal mart and told her I'll see her again soon. The moral of the story is good p*ssy comes from all walks of life don't miss out brehs. :ufdup:

Last edited: