“So I gotta pay money, because you can’t f*ckin catch” -Blake Griffin throws basketball at ref (VID)

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
NBA refs p*ssy they need to get on their NHL shyt

giphy.gif

:ooh:

story to this?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
NBA refs p*ssy they need to get on their NHL shyt

giphy.gif

:merchant:
:picard:

No way I'm letting another man put his finger in my face:hhh:

That gif is just total disrespect AND cuz on his knees at that? :what:

My pops would disown me if some ish like that ever happened much less went public

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I watched that throw a good five times and still don't understand how he could blame the ref for not grabbing it

but I think language / respect related Ts are some cac white wash shyt so talk yo shyt Blake
Call me crazy but I feel like the rise in racial tensions plus this new emboldened right wing shyt got shyt even more tense... It's like these Cac refs all of a sudden feel hella offended when these young rich brehs don't "play nice" :mjpls:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Every other major sport you can argue with the officials in some capacity. In the NBA, these refs too much power and too short of a fuse. Plus some of them wanna be stars. They need to chill. In this instance Blake was wrong cuz he threw the ball at the ref deliberately.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Every other major sport you can argue with the officials in some capacity. In the NBA, these refs too much power and too short of a fuse. Plus some of them wanna be stars. They need to chill. In this instance Blake was wrong cuz he threw the ball at the ref deliberately.

Nah, they let you argue. They don't let you brazenly disrespect them and turn every debatable call into a personal attack on them. Players are going wild out there. If you treat refs like humans they'll respond in kind.

And yea, anyone defending Blake here is wrong. Everyone can see the intent of that throw.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wound up his arm. That’s with intent. I’m so for the fukkery though.

Blake been a goon since he punched the trainer in the face.