So I guess 90% of other sports forums are run by NAZI'S?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i got temporarily banned for realgm for telling someone "watch more games and stop being a stat whore. you dont know what youre talking about"

:russ:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the fukked up thing is some of these sports forums shyt on black people then turn around and get offended when you do the same towards white people :thumbsdown:

dudes got mad a me on one forum because i said the kanye/jay-z intro to the all-star saturday night was hot and i preferred that over some wack ass rock band like U2

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I've been banned from realgm and insidehoop(4x)

I was banned from realgm within an hour that I created an account. I don't even remember what I did wrong.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
this

I got suspended from extremeskins.com for calling someone (a white man in his 40s) out of touch for saying athletes shouldn't goto clubs or bars. This was in relation to the Adrian Peterson arrest story. Apparently I insulted dude by saying that.

The only time you are above those rules is if you are a forum favorite on their.
not really related, but my first visit to that site was after the Vick 6 TD MNF game. Funniest messageboard ragefest I've ever seen:lolbron:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
youtube is a racist wasteland, i consider myself pretty desensitized but DAMN theres some fire cism on there

is that why we get called cacs so much on here? to level shyt out? :bryan: