So I have one of those ultra HD 4K Sony TVs & I have a question...

Daps
I have grown accustomed over the past couple of years to using apps like Moviebox to watch movies. Since I got this TV however I’ve noticed that movies look much better on sanctioned mediums like Netflix or google play. It doesn’t even have to be an old movie either. I watched Heat in the day & Seven at night (on Netflix) and it felt like a somewhat different experience compared to all the times I’ve seen these movies before. My question is what is it about the streams on Bobbymovie that don’t measure up against Netflix? Does Netflix just receive some sort of master copies from the studio so there is distinct difference in picture clarity?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Should’ve just bought TCL :stopitslime:
Could’ve got a way bigger size with the price you paid for that TV:stopitslime:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Actually I have to buy another tv for my bedroom...Walk me through this shyt my guy
They’re not a big name brand but they’re supposedly really good for the price you pay

A lot of Coli posters recommend it
You can get a 4K UHD for the a decent price

I’m planning on purchasing one soon for my Pro

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Actually I have to buy another tv for my bedroom...Walk me through this shyt my guy
+1 breh @RetroGrade

They’re not a big name brand but they’re supposedly really good for the price you pay

A lot of Coli posters recommend it
You can get a 4K UHD for the a decent price

I’m planning on purchasing one soon for my Pro

TCL you got a link to that breh?

I'm looking at a 65" TV to upgrade to from the 46" Samsung I got now. 4K would be cool, but with all these different terms (OLED, 4K etc.) it feels like there are so many options that I'm not even sure what to go for. I was thinking of a Sony 64" 4K, but then I was thinking 'can't I just taken an 'older' version for a bit cheaper and use the rest on sound..?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I have grown accustomed over the past couple of years to using apps like Moviebox to watch movies. Since I got this TV however I’ve noticed that movies look much better on sanctioned mediums like Netflix or google play. It doesn’t even have to be an old movie either. I watched Heat in the day & Seven at night (on Netflix) and it felt like a somewhat different experience compared to all the times I’ve seen these movies before. My question is what is it about the streams on Bobbymovie that don’t measure up against Netflix? Does Netflix just receive some sort of master copies from the studio so there is distinct difference in picture clarity?
Since Netflix offers HD streaming and 4K streaming, I would assume they receive access to the 'highest quality master' and I am not familiar with Moviebox or Bobbymove but assuming these are 'illegal', they would not.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
+1 breh @RetroGrade

TCL you got a link to that breh?

I'm looking at a 65" TV to upgrade to from the 46" Samsung I got now. 4K would be cool, but with all these different terms (OLED, 4K etc.) it feels like there are so many options that I'm not even sure what to go for. I was thinking of a Sony 64" 4K, but then I was thinking 'can't I just taken an 'older' version for a bit cheaper and use the rest on sound..?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N...dpPl=1&dpID=51fnuB5fexL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

65 inch kinda expensive still but 2017 , cheap compared to other models still and 4K UHD!!!!

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Y'all brehs better get up on that TCL.

I'm looking at getting a new TV in 2020.

Already doing preliminary research, and if I were buy today, I'd get there 65" S series.

Daps
Netflix and the like have higher quality base files coupled with intelligent, dynamic streaming technology.

In other words stop using those shytty, illegal streaming services and use legit services instead.

Wow...terminology & reasoning you a baller for that