So I just gave my homie my old PS4.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Im still trying to get a PS4. :francis:

I doubt I can find a brand new one, so I probably have to buy used. My PS3 was used, and it's still going strong, but I bought it from a co-worker who kept his stuff in good condition. Don't think I can trust these sellers on OU or Game Stop. :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still trying to get a PS4. :francis:

I doubt I can find a brand new one, so I probably have to buy used. My PS3 was used, and it's still going strong, but I bought it from a co-worker who kept his stuff in good condition. Don't think I can trust these sellers on OU or Game Stop. :patrice:

damn…doesn’t look like there’s been a new PS4 pro in most stores since august…that’s fukking wild

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
damn…doesn’t look like there’s been a new PS4 pro in most stores since august…that’s fukking wild
Same reason as PS5s, the chip shortage. But they're making those chips for the newer systems, so I'm SOL.

Shoulda just copped one a few years ago. My money was running low, but I coulda took the dive. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same reason as PS5s, the chip shortage. But they're making those chips for the newer systems, so I'm SOL.

Shoulda just copped one a few years ago. My money was running low, but I coulda took the dive. :francis:

I was gonna suggest getting one from GS along with a warranty ($50) but these a$$holes basically want retail price ($299) for a used PS4 (non-pro) at $279 :gucci:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was gonna suggest getting one from GS along with a warranty ($50) but these a$$holes basically want retail price ($299) for a used PS4 (non-pro) at $279 :gucci:

I think if I ever come across a brand new one in store I'm buying it on the spot, even though I gotta save my money right now (not working). I own PS4 (and last gen Xbox) games but no systems. :mjlol: :snoop:

In case you're wondering, I bought the games when they were on sale because I wanted to stock up. :ld: