So I Just met tariq..

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got put on to him late in the game. But he just wrapped up a speaking event here in Dallas and it was powerful in so many ways. He added some laughter but it was so much truth in it. I met brothas from toronto, memphis, chicago, dallas, VA, you name it and they were there.

Another great thing was seeing so many young black entrepreneurs there. So many brothas exchanging cards, ideas and giving each other advice.

I told him about a personal problem I was having, he gave me great advice, signed my books, pics, etcs.. It was a great experience. I think everyone had a great time...

Tariq is that dude, he has a fan for life in me.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got put on to him late in the game. But he just wrapped up a speaking event here in Dallas and it was powerful in so many ways. He added some laughter but it was so much truth in it. I met brothas from toronto, memphis, chicago, dallas, VA, you name it and they were there.

Another great thing was seeing so many young black entrepreneurs there. So many brothas exchanging cards, ideas and giving each other advice.

I told him about a personal problem I was having, he gave me great advice, signed my books, pics, etcs.. It was a great experience. I think everyone had a great time...

Hello tariq. You didn't have to go through this trouble you know.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

What was the venue for this Tariq Lecture?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

Lucky you. What was the theme of the event? I will give Tariq credit. Even when hes on vacation, if hes able to, he is willing to link up.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Im just now claiming my late pass for him. I enjoy some of the knowledge he kicks...though theres just something off about him to me.
I know old ass post but when he be clowning or roasting too much, arguing against him will say he's a troll or etc.

Being more serious = more credibility, most of the time IMO

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
I'll be honest I don't like him but I give him credit for putting it on cacs so consistently.....