So I looked in the mirror today

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Had to take a double take like my nikka what's that protruding out ya gut :dahell:.

I'm really out here in these streets with the meek mill is you fat or is you skinny gut :mjcry:.

Tried on a pair of year old jeans them bytches fit like they super skinnies circa "the jerk" era :to:.

All that weight guwop dropped in prison I picked up tenfold :wow:. Live 2 minutes away from a pizzeria, Chinese spot, and diner brehs :sadbron:.

@Originalgangsta317 help me out breh :francis:.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Be fat brehs

I don't have those problems I'm 6'1 and 170 lbs
Be a 6 foot walking lick brehs.
:to:. Watch in 3 months when i get my shape back :flabbynsick:.
Drop the buffalo wings, long off the Coli, and get off yo ass and do some sprints nikka :russ:
My nikka i hooped today for the first time in 3 months, nikkas was looking at me with the :scust: face. Tried the lay the ball up with minimal contact a nikka got 1 inch off the ground. Still called foul :lolbron: :dead:.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I've been meaning to ask you when you were gonna change your name back:mjlol:
Oh and be skinny fat brehs :lolbron:
My name is my name. It's homage to the bedwench and the alias era. What a simple time that was :ohlawd:.
start doing drugs and drinking a lot... You'll get creative and skinny.
You got something i could cop for the low :lupe:. I might need something to keep my creative juices flowing for this new project.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
My name is my name. It's homage to the bedwench and the alias era. What a simple time that was :ohlawd:.

You got something i could cop for the low :lupe:. I might need something to keep my creative juices flowing for this new project.
ipa and weed... move to california if these things aren't available in your area...

Daps
Had to take a double take like my nikka what's that protruding out ya gut :dahell:.

I'm really out here in these streets with the meek mill is you fat or is you skinny gut :mjcry:.

Tried on a pair of year old jeans them bytches fit like they super skinnies circa "the jerk" era :to:.

All that weight guwop dropped in prison I picked up tenfold :wow:. Live 2 minutes away from a pizzeria, Chinese spot, and diner brehs :sadbron:.

@Originalgangsta317 help me out breh :francis:.

shyt my man I always tell dudes first you gotta wanna get in shape and understand it's gonna take time.

Secondly I can help if you want and I always point guys into the direction of doing bodyweight first:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cali...ere-was-my-routine-while-incarcerated.354286/

Look at this and tell me if you willing to try it,it's legit as fukk too.