So, I met a freemason yesterday...

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Yesterday while I was at work I dealt with a customer (an older breh who was likely between late 60's early 70's) who had on a bright blue winter cap with the masonic compass, square, and "G" symbol on it.

I already know about the "Ask one to be one" rule, so I figured "fukk it" and asked about it as slickly as possible.

Me: So, how does one become a "member"? :jbhmm:

Old Dude: (Pausing for a moment before he caught on) Well, you gotta ask one first :skip:

Me: Hmmm

Him: Yeah, you ask a member, fill out an application, and the process goes from there. I've been a member since 1975 :youngsabo:

Me: Really? :ohhh:

Him: Yep, great thing to be a part of.

Me: That's what I've heard.

Him: You got a card? Write down your name and number.

I grabbed a piece of paper, wrote down my name and phone number and handed it to him. He scanned it for a second, smiled and said "somebody will be in touch with you soon" before waving goodbye and gently grasping my right forearm.

My question is, can I actually expect anything to come from this? Or could he just brush me off like "Yeah, alright lil nikka :mjpls:"?

I don't have connections or anything like that to "solidify" me in a sense. I'm just a nobody trying to crawl out of the sewer and finally reach the surface :mjcry:

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yesterday while I was at work I dealt with a customer (an older breh who was likely between late 60's early 70's) who had on a bright blue winter cap with the masonic compass, square, and "G" symbol on it.

I already know about the "Ask one to be one rule", so I figured "fukk it" and asked about it as slickly as possible.

Me: So, how does one become a "member"? :jbhmm:

Old Dude: (Pausing for a moment before he caught on) Well, you gotta ask one first :skip:

Me: Hmmm

Him: Yeah, you ask a member, fill out an application, and the process goes from there. I've been a member since 1975 :youngsabo:

Me: Really? :ohhh:

Him: Yep, great thing to be a part of.

Me: That's what I've heard.

Him: You got a card? Write down your name and number.

I grabbed a piece of paper, wrote down my name and phone number and handed it to him. He scanned it for a second, smiled and said that "somebody will be in touch with you soon" before waving goodbye and gently grasping my right forearm.

My question is, can I actually expect anything to come from this? Or could he just brush me off like "Yeah, alright lil nikka :mjpls:"

I don't have connections or anything like that to "solidify" me in a sense. I'm just a nobody trying to crawl out of the sewer and finally reach the surface :mjcry:
Good luck.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
He might hit you up, he might not. Either way, next time if you’re serious, ask what lodge they’re from and what letter. Then ask around the community and see if it’s an actual lodge out here giving back, doing back to school drives, etc that’s actually benefiting the community. Don’t just join anybody

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Dont eat the snacks they put out at the eyes wide shut party breh.

Sure, u may be hungry, and who doesnt like chips and dip?:manny: But we all know what goes on at those parties. Sure, they probably sanitized the tables and bowls and stuff after the last gathering, but is it really worth taking that chance in the age of covid over a couple stale crusty ass bbq pringles:hubie:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
He might hit you up, he might not. Either way, next time if you’re serious, ask what lodge they’re from and what letter. Then ask around the community and see if it’s an actual lodge out here giving back, doing back to school drives, etc that’s actually benefiting the community. Don’t just join anybody
Thing is, if you pay close attention in my city, you'll notice that they're pretty embedded here.

Not only will you sometimes see a small compass and square logo on the backs of cars around the wealthy parts of the downtown area, but in addition to the Shriner's lodge downtown, there's a big-ass masonic temple (not a "lodge", but a TEMPLE) that overlooks the largest river in the city.

I didn't think to ask the guy if he was a Prince Hall mason or a traditional mason, though.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From what I've heard , freemasonry & fraternities/ sororities are basically entry level groups into Satanism:

You take oaths/pledges and become (unknowingly) spiritually bound to demonic spirits.

If you break the oath they kill you.

Freemasons are above the law so your family will never receive justice if you "disappear".

This is all just what I've heard from a little bit of research so do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

Everything I've typed may be absolute horse shyt so do your own research.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
They'll reach out. They need your dues breh. :mjlol:

Also you can search up your local lodge and they have a message box where "ask someone" about info comes into play. Doesnt need to be an in person experience anymore. They'll invite you to a dinner at their next gathering to meet the fellow masons of the specific lodge that old timer belongs to.

If youre in a big city id suggest looking around. Some lodges be small and meh. Others have $$$ and you can tell from the lodge itself.

You might also have a Prince Hall Lodge usually lead by Brehs.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
From what I've heard , freemasonry & fraternities/ sororities are basically entry level groups into Satanism:

You take oaths/pledges and become (unknowingly) spiritually bound to demonic spirits.

If you break the oath they kill you.

Freemasons are above the law so your family will never receive justice if you "disappear".

This is all just what I've heard from a little bit of research so do your own research and come to your own conclusion.

Everything I've typed may be absolute horse shyt so do your own research.

Ain’t no such thing as sky daddies, satans or, demonic spirits :dead:

I knew an old head that was a mason too it’s just a fraternity

A brotherhood for men with common interests black masons do a lot of philanthropic and community service work/social justice work historically

Last edited: