So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Can I just say…I dunno what this phenomenon is.

Humans are trifling. TRIFLING.

And weird towards married people.

First off, OP this isn’t a man or woman thing. It’s just something strange that people do. When my husband and I got married we had all kinds of weirdos pop out the woodwork. That’s why we don’t post a lotta shyt on Facebook.

We just sat on the bed one day and showed each other some of the shyt we got messaged to each other from past Xs, situtionships and ect.

I had somebody text me that he didn’t know I was just gon up and get married like that.:mjlol: My husband had an ex from YEARS ago leaving a message in tears.

We just looking through this shyt like :what:
When we were two lonely lames sitting up in the crib playing Overwatch, NOBODY was trippin. As soon as you make a big move in your life, a$$holes whining about it. It’s like people just want you to be available for fukkery on THEIR time. What is that shyt?!

But yeah. People feel entitled to wasting your time and life. And they get mad when you don’t play along. They don’t want you…but they don’t want anybody else to have you either. It’s weird. Maybe somebody can help me understand this shyt because I don’t get it either.

Now if you trying to do scummy shyt, then that’s a whole nother issue.

Cliffs:
People are entitled selfish a$$holes who just want the opportunity to waste your time and only crawl out of their miserable holes to fukk up your life when they see you taking steps to be happy.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This chick in ny that I’ve been knowing before I knew my girl…been talking to her off and on for 6 years

Never met her in person, we actually had plans to meet on a cruise in April

Now that was possible because me and my girl were beefing and I didn’t know if we were going to be together

I’ve been trying to get her back, talking to bytches in the process, but nothing serious…so when the announcement was made, the bytch posted a status saying should she laugh at a engagement post when the nikka been being in her inbox

Of course she did, and my girl seen it and went ballistic…logged into my fb and started messaging the bytch, called her and all

I cussed the bytch out for being wack…If u were that salty u coulda said something to me instead of trying to be seen by leaving laughing reactions…yea we conversed and she WAS my friend and we even talked about fukkin, but I never met her in life and never led her on to be salty about that

And I told my girl she can’t be mad at me I can’t control bytches…we weren’t together when I was talking to this girl and I corrected that shyt in front of her

shyt Brazy
Breh, at the end of the day,you have to make you own decisions.

But this isn't a great start.

Might be time to decide if you REALLY ready to deal with the drama when it's matrimonial.

It may not get any easier.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Can I just say…I dunno what this phenomenon is.

Humans are trifling. TRIFLING.

And weird towards married people.

First off, OP this isn’t a man or woman thing. It’s just something strange that people do. When my husband and I got married we had all kinds of weirdos pop out the woodwork. That’s why we don’t post a lotta shyt on Facebook.

We just sat on the bed one day and showed each other some of the shyt we got messaged to each other from past Xs, situtionships and ect.

I had somebody text me that he didn’t know I was just gon up and get married like that.:mjlol: My husband had an ex from YEARS ago leaving a message in tears.

We just looking through this shyt like :what:
When we were two lonely lames sitting up in the crib playing Overwatch, NOBODY was trippin. As soon as you make a big move in your life, a$$holes whining about it. It’s like people just want you to be available for fukkery on THEIR time. What is that shyt?!

But yeah. People feel entitled to wasting your time and life. And they get mad when you don’t play along. They don’t want you…but they don’t want anybody else to have you either. It’s weird. Maybe somebody can help me understand this shyt because I don’t get it either.

Now if you trying to do scummy shyt, then that’s a whole nother issue.

Cliffs:
People are entitled selfish a$$holes who just want the opportunity to waste your time and only crawl out of their miserable holes to fukk up your life when they see you taking steps to be happy.
Brilliant post. All facts. And u summed it up perfectly. At the end of the day the vast majority of people are just selfish entitled a$$holes. They want when they want, when they want it, and how they want it. Everyone else just an npc or a prop in this universe they are the center of.

Its not a male thing or a female thing. Its a people thing. More specifically, an a$$hole thing. And sadly 999999 out of 1000000 people are simply pure a$$holes, and even the best of us admittedly have our moments. :francis: