So I was just confronted at work by my friend's husband.. EDIT!! WIFE resigned, Husband Charged....

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by heart, Jan 15, 2021.

1. heart

heart Down By Law

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Dallas, TX
    Coli Cash:
    $339000.00

Because of the Covid crisis, most hospitals are not allowing visitors so when an employee orders food, etc.. If the person visiting has your name. The operator can buzz you to let you know there is someone here to see you and the manner for the visit(dropping off food or whatever).

I'm in triage, and I get called to the lobby and I see a older brotha pacing back & forward so I'm thinking its a family member concerned about their loved one which happens..

So he asks me my name, and he can clearly see it on my badge with my white coat which has it stitched in. Then he goes into a tirade about his wife and how I need to respect him and his household and stop texting his wife and that he warned me before.

I have a weird unisex first name so you don't know that I'm a man just looking at it on paper. One time I sent his wife a pic of us from last years christmas party so that's how he knew what i looked like.

I was nervous but security was near and this is my place of business. The brotha was hostile, I tried to get him to sit down and have some coffee with me so we can discuss it like men but he said no. I could also see a gun barrel in his waste which alarmed me. But I explained to him to his face that I have been friends with his wife for a couple of years, hell I was at their wedding but he claimed we never met.

And I told him if hes going thru her phone(which is wrong), what has he seen "inappropriate" from me?
    I never text her "wyd", I never text her late, its always about things related to work. This dude has serious insecurities and I don't know whats going on in her household..

About two months ago she told me her husband was going thru her phone and she said we can't be friends no more, she wasn't even wearing her ring. I told her then I would respect that. No problem even though it was platonic.

So around late Nov, she started back texting me sometimes, totally innocent and that was it. So before he left he told me if he has to have this conversation with me again one of us "gotta go".. Parkland police are real police officers and they asked me if I wanted to press charges on his threats and I said no. Dude was talking so loud that everyone heard him..

Shes a nurse, so I went to that unit and told her what happened and told her to stay away from me, do not speak to me, if you see me coming down the hallway pretend i'm not there, had I not kept my composure, shyt could've went left. I think dude was waiting for me to get out of pocket so he could shoot me. He looked unhinged...

Now I'm trying to figure out if I did anything wrong. I should've told her back in NOV when she started contacting me again that this was not appropriate but I had honestly forgot about it because i NEVER looked at this woman this way, shes like a lil sister to me. Just confused...

2. The Hon. Stringer Bell

The Hon. Stringer Bell Better Ring String Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Why didn't you press charges? Unless you're going to handle it yourself. Nothing is stopping him from coming back and killing you or her.

:why:

psgchisolm, Alvin, cdub123 and 184 others dapped this.
  3. ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested The Goshfather

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
    Coli Cash:
    $202425.00

Somethin I think about all the time is....people are crazy....I can be as calm and collected and as normal as I wanna be but u can't control crazy people....drugs and mental illness are an epidemic....all I can say is be careful breh:picard:

4. BaggerofTea

BaggerofTea Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

:mjpls: These women be playing games, holy shyt.

Dude probably has a seed or 2 with her which is why he was acting crazy

5. Pete Wrigley

Pete Wrigley Twerk, Petunia, Twerk! Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Damn:merchant:

Glad you're safe breh

6. heart

heart Down By Law

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Dallas, TX
    Coli Cash:
    $339000.00

Well the officer filed a report and we have facial recognition and his ID that has to be filled out before the operator will buzz an employee of the hospital. So he is now banned from the facility..

7. OneManGang

OneManGang Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344400.00

:laff:

Bro you sound really shaken. Came to the Coli for help :mjlol:

That’s crazy, you said bytch don’t even pretend I exist, fukk a friendship. Are you an MD?

8. Geode

Geode All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

yeah, someone's about to die soon in this little triangle...:francis:

9. King Poetic

King Poetic “ The Sagittarius Don “ Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Coli Cash:
    $257343.00

Dude talk to her and let her know, look we can only communicate at work and that’s it.. u married and U don’t trust your husband

u up here crossing boundaries with a married woman with texting and communicating with her outside of working hours

leave that bytch alone or u be laying up in the hospital

10. The Fade

The Fade I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

This is why I always play stupid and oblivious when married women come onto me

11. Morpheus

Morpheus All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

12. Ruckfonnie

Ruckfonnie All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

pics from xmas party?

Alvin, Lord_nikon, wire28 and 48 others dapped this.
  13. Dad

Dad Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

You’re just as wrong as she is :yeshrug:.

The bytch is married, first sign to fall back.

Women change like the weather. I don’t care if she ask you about the weather, back in Nov you shoulda been cautious - ring or no ring.

Even from these few paragraphs I could see the bytch wasn’t all the way there.

14. Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy 79 points in 1 quarter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    the midrange
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

At least if he snaps on you at work there's need to wait for an ambulance. :yeshrug:

Alvin, phcitywarrior, cdub123 and 219 others dapped this.
  15. FaTaL

FaTaL Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345834.00

Stop contacting his wife, he’s letting you know your going to get clapped

Alvin, Willie, Lord_nikon and 136 others dapped this.