So, I'm in Orlando Florida...

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Yo. This shyt is like a dream come true. I went to Daytona beach for the day...

Man listen. :wow:

Damn near lost my mind out there. Right up under the Joe's crabshack pier. Thongs and thick ass hanging out every where. I picked us a spot where all my black folk was at and feasted my eyes.

We left right when some Latina with ass shots was getting ready to walk by wearing a string. I wanted to see that shyt, no cap.

Around 7:30 so many nikkas and bytches was out there and pulling up... but we had to head back. It was like Blue Flame everywhere.

I'm back, went in Walmart for some wine and some thick ass Latina in front of me spoke no English. Ass and p*ssy out from under her skirt.

My girl tried to take us to another line.

I ain't go no damn where. She's not talking to me right now because of my behavior today :mjgrin:

I'm a Memphis nikka... this shyt excited me. I'm about to move. :russ:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah, they are friendly to brehs. Went to college down in Orlando. They're ready.

I was actually thinking about going back down this weekend too, but I chose not too. I know it's packed.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Yeah, they are friendly to brehs. Went to college down in Orlando. They're ready.

I was actually thinking about going back down this weekend too, but I chose not too. I know it's packed.

Yes, it's packed. Daytona was on a whole different level.

I'll definitely be back. Before the end of summer. Alone. :whew:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Orlando has the highest percentage of Puerto Ricans of any big city in the country.

They're coming straight from the island.

A huge chunk of those ricans are from New York as well.

Kissimmee which is part of the Orlando region is literally filled with ricans who are from The Bronx and Spanish Harlem.

@hatealot probably knows because he’s Dominican and a lot of Dominicans are down there also.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
A huge chunk of those ricans are from New York as well.

Kissimmee which is part of the Orlando region is literally filled with ricans who are from The Bronx and Spanish Harlem.

@hatealot probably knows because he’s Dominican and a lot of Dominicans are down there also.
I trust his statment.