So I'm just supposed to pretend Step in the name of Love ain't a banger because R Kelly is a sicko?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Sicko's make the best artwork..
A twisted mind is often required for high art.

As for the fukkboy hypocrites out there..they knew Kellz was sleaze 20 years ago back in 2000 with the viral piss tape. We all did.
I'm not a fukking hypocrite so I continued to listen to him with zero fukks given.

Now when Kellz has a new issue 20 years later they want to pretend as if between the piss tape and his current predicament they stopped playing his music, which is fukking lie. A 20 gear gap of no playing Kellz :mjlol:
Great point
He literally on tape pissing on a girl but folks let that shyt slide when he dropped chocolate factory

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Sicko's make the best artwork..
A twisted mind is often required for high art.

As for the fukkboy hypocrites out there..they knew Kellz was sleaze 20 years ago back in 2000 with the viral piss tape. We all did.
I'm not a fukking hypocrite so I continued to listen to him with zero fukks given.

Now when Kellz has a new issue 20 years later they want to pretend as if between the piss tape and his current predicament they stopped playing his music, which is fukking lie. A 20 gear gap of no playing Kellz :mjlol:
It is what it is

R Kelly
Michael Jackson
Kanye West
Prince

All either sickos or had severe mental issues and were musical geniuses in their respective genres.
Recently learned Beethoven had bipolar and suffered periods of depression. So definitely some correlation between being a looney tune and producing good timeless music. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta separate the art from the man who created it. With that said, keeping it a buck, i actually do have a hard time listening to his songs because i cant help but think of who he had in mind when he was making those songs. Even worse, hes illiterate yet he seemingly expresses himself subliminally about what he really likes. Hes an evil genius. Man literally got away with a sex crime in the open and made a song about it with his victim. "Age aint nothing but a number". His victim was already connected to the industry and would have made it anyway but wasnt protected away from that element of the industry. Wild shyt. If we keeping it 100, aaliyah knew too much so whos to say that plane was sabotaged to silence her. :yeshrug: the industry protected r kelly for a long time though.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They still play Kellz in liquor and convenient stores here. That won't change until the old heads pass these shops off to the youngins maybe. Don't bother me. Been knew what he was on 25 years ago.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
he is a great song writer for a person who literally can't read

also a sicko

pick and choose his music you like wisely because some of it is on some :sitdown: if you listen carefully

that being said i believe i can fly and there ain't nothin wrong with a little bump and grind :manny:

:merchant:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Reasonable Doubt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
I still play all his music..

Same nikkas and cacs saying why u listen to him, ask them same motherfukkers do like watching bad boys, pulp fuction, gangs of new york, in too deep, scream, cop land, kids movie like air bud, etc etc

And tell them motherfukkers they was all executive produce by Harvey Weinstein…

So have a coke and a smile and STFU

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What I don't get i folks acting like listening to the music is akin to being ok with his behavior.

it's a million bangers out here, man tf up
fukk r kelly

Case in point. Folks are entitled to it but end of the day it shows a lack of critical thinking skills. Makes me wonder what madness they have in their own history to be that over the top judgemental.

In my opinion.