So I'm like 90% Sure I know Who's Behind @aintnojigga on IG

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
If you're posting here and have an IG account chances are hight that you came across "The Big Homie of Fan Pages" Aintnojigga

The ominous page reads like a coffee table book with straight facts and minute details....from travel details to the type of watches along with prices, personal conversations and more.

Folks spill into the comment section with their theories but after doing some research and cross-references, I am over 90% sure I discovered the curator of the page...

Some believe it's Jigga....nope
Some believe it's ta ta ....nope
it's neither Biggs, vegas jones or Lenny S.

My Theory is in the spoiler if you want to keep the mystique alive don't click

Aint no Jigga is none other than Dream Hampton

Dream_Hampton-Talks_Decoded_zpsxi8nzqmh.jpg

Hampton is a writer, film maker, cultural critic and hip-hop journalist. Originally from Detroit, she has spent most of her professional career between her hometown and New York. She is the first female editor of The Source magazine. She also served as editor-in-chief of short-lived Los Angeles-based Rap Pages Magazine[4] and has been a contributor to Vibe for 15 years, beginning with its launch 1993,[5] The Village Voice,[6] and Spin.[7] Her essays have also been included in over a dozen anthologies, including Born to Use Mics: Reading Nas's Illmatic (2009), edited by Michael Eric Dyson, and Black Cool: One Thousand Streams of Blackness (2012), edited by Rebecca Walker.[8] She was cited as one of the editors and writers of Jay-Z's Decoded. In addition, she also worked with him on The Black Book, which was never published. hampton was the associate producer of Behind the Music: The Notorious B.I.G., which featured footage from a previous documentary she filmed while in attendance at NYU.[9] and co-producer of Bigger than Life, the first feature-length documentary on the rapper, directed by Peter Spier.

Aint no Jigga is extremely well written very few if ever any grammatical errors and always written in a journalistic manner. Being a journalist means knowing how to dig and find facts which explains a lot of homework that was done. On top of that she was around to document and observe Jay Z's rise.

Lenny S. once commented on @aintnojigga that it was "a very smart person" he made it a unisex statement so not to give it away...he coulda' said he's a smart person but if woulda said she the cat woulda gotten out of the bag fast

And the real nail on the coffin is that she helped to write Jay Z's autobiography "Decoded" . so she knows every intricate detail of his life......@aintnojigga is just a bunch of shyt that never made the cut for the final book. Just a bunch of loose info like throwaway tracks....so there you have it.

Dream Hampton Talks Transforming Jay-Z's "Decoded"

Jay-Z’s Decoded currently holds down the number 16 spot on the New York Times’ list of best sellers. Critics have praised the memoir/lyric book, and after Forbes estimated Jay-Z’s 2009 income at $63 million it’s clear that the book wasn’t penned because Jay-Z was hurting for some extra cash. The success of the book may end up adding to Jay-Z’s influence on mainstream popular culture, but Decoded collaborator, Dream Hampton pointed to different impact.

“His ruminations and his ideas about where he comes from—that kind of poverty, what our generation of boys did to get out of that poverty, what the consequences were—to me is far more of a zeitgeist than Hip Hop,” Hampton told Jackie Pou of PBS. “It’s very solid, economic and measurable, whether there’s jail sentences or the actual billion-dollar industry of crack.”

Hampton said she became friends with Jay-Z after meeting him in 1996 following a review of Reasonable Doubt. She described herself as a “filter,” during the process of putting Decodedtogether. And while the book touches on over a decade worth of Jay-Z lyrics, influential emcees and social commentary, it could have just as easily never happened.

“The two worked together on an autobiography of the artist, but the project was shelved because he couldn’t imagine the details of his life in the hands of someone else,” Pou wrote.

In the end, the hybrid approach was a commercial success, and those in and outside of the culture have critically embraced the book.

“He certainly sat us down and said he wanted to write a teachable book,” Hampton added. “And we had all these conversations about whether or not that makes Hip Hop more valid. This is a very important oral tradition and it doesn’t need to be canonized necessarily.”

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It has to be her. Their recent pic they know the exact camera used in a photoshoot :dead:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
Most likely. I’m positive most that info she finds is not on the internet. I learn something new about hov every time I see a ANJ post

Yes, it's been noted that she does get some help from RocNation staff but she's close friends with all the OGs plus she was around Jay Z a lot to know first hand stuff......and the watch info from Alex Todd himself

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
She claims Jay Electronica and Stic Man wrote for Nas and they both denied it

Fuk this bish

She's definitely a Jay Stan so it's not shocking. Pretty sure she knows what Jay's penis looks like too

Never heard about that...
:yeshrug: not really debating her like-ability just giving my assumption regarding the account.....