So I'm obviously doing something wrong right?

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Last 3 girls I've tried being in a relationship with said they can only see me as a friend...

Don't get me wrong I'm fine with being friends with girls, I need more female energy in my life but I guess what I need to know is where is the disconnect I'm having between them :jbhmm:

A funny story happened a couple days ago where one of my roommates friends had came through the apartment and she was saying that I was cute and I'd "have all the hoes if ____ " then she stopped and left me with this cliffhanger that has been on my mind ever since :patrice:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
A funny story happened a couple days ago where one of my roommates friends had came through the apartment and she was saying that I was cute and I'd "have all the hoes if ____ " then she stopped and left me with this cliffhanger that has been on my mind ever since :patrice:

you need to find her and make her finish that statement..problem solved

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Something about your personality not setting the spark

:yeshrug:

Boring a chick probably the one major offense you can commit when trying to court.

You are absolutely right but I feel like I've improved upon that in the last 2-3 years. I think I can be pretty funny at times, I'm ambitious, I got goals to become a successful producer, can talk about music for hours :jbhmm:
Idk I know when I first meet a chick I'm shy as hell, but when I really get to know one and they know Me, I feel like we click...

I guess we do but as friends :manny:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You may or may not being doing something "wrong" but it doubt it has anything to do with these girls passing on you.

They simply aren't attracted to you.:manny: Happens to every guy.:francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Last 3 girls I've tried being in a relationship with said they can only see me as a friend...

Don't get me wrong I'm fine with being friends with girls, I need more female energy in my life but I guess what I need to know is where is the disconnect I'm having between them :jbhmm:

Oh damn its cause you ugly fam.
What's your facial flaw(s)?

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The number one reason for that is being too nice. Don't know you so I'm not sure.that doesn't mean take it all the way up like dudes on the coli pretend to be. you don't gotta call her a bytch or treat her terrible. Think I made a thread a while ago saying treat a dime like a 5 and a 5 like a dime and you'll get in.dont gotta be a total dikk but oddly enough pretty women are insecure as hell when you play it like

Yea I might call you

Or they call you and you ignore them for a couple days

They're so used to getting simped on when you reverse it they wonder what's so good about you or what's wrong with them. It totally mind fukks a women.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I think it's time I accept :francis:

You're on the righteous path.
full

Mazino

All Star
Daps
You sound like you aren't being bold enough, you may be friend-zoning yourself because you aren't clear in your inentions. All this "when they get to know me" stuff isn't going to pay dividens or make her heart beat fast breh.

Chicks know what's up, however, if you aren't laying it on the line and showing them your intent they'll allow the intereaction to continue and even use you for shyt but any attraction they may have initially had for you will dry up with the quickness.

Plus it's a win/win you know early whether they're feeling you or not and can charge it to the game if not, better than thinking you're doing well and months later they hit you with all this friend-zone bullshyt :yeshrug:

Daps
Piss em off and then fukk them. Women need mystery. Just be a dikk for no reason occasionally. Don't be overboard, just randomly make a big deal about nothing. You may also be gay and don't know it yet.